Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
South Africa, Australia, Spain, Turkey, Hungary
Hello,

On December 28th, 2012, I killed my first big wild boar with my Blaser Express 97 in 9.3x74R caliber, with a copper/steel bi-metallic bullet, a FIP Sauvestre 254 grains.

I had my camera on the forehead. Here is the video:

Enjoy !

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched your video nice shooting!

Spectacular!!! Congratulations!!! A driven boar hunt has been on my list of things to do.

awesome, looks like a lot of fun.

Reminds me of my days in Germany! Good old running boar. Nice shot by the way!

Congratulations.
That does look like a fun way to hunt.

Who else was shooting at your boar?

Congrats, not an easy shot!

Thank you all!

Marie, my girlfriend, shot the second bullet. She started to hunt a few month age, after she met me.

And in August we are heading to Eastern Cape, South Africa, with my son, for a 6 day safari ! Gretaer Kudu, impala, springbok and warthog are planned! So cooool!

Fantastique, felicitations :thumb:

Good shooting Herve!

thank you ! I am so glad that you like my video. Sharing this is a great reward too!

That was a great shot on a running boar, it looked like you had to hustle to cut him off. Waidmansheil!

Excellent, well done!!

hi herve.
i am planning a family holiday to bordeaux and with any luck should fit in a couple of days hunting. However i dont want to jump in feet first and book the first outfit online , i prefer to go with local knowledge , or better still a local !! if you would not mind sharing some hard earned advice i would be most sincerely grateful and hopefully one day might be able to return the favour. best wishes nicky.

Nice video! Good shooting.

Great video

That was a great video and I liked how you broke it down and edited into the clip several times, and in several languages. Excellent! That is a nice big boar and what a cool adventure and nice tusks. The bullet added to the plaque is so awesome as well.

Just saw this today. Wow! What a shot and a splendid trophy. Wish we had some European hunting in the States. The closest I do is running beagles for snowshoe hare in Vermont. Love watching the dogs work. Congratulations.
-Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you