My Covid vaccination experience

jwp475

AH veteran
Reaction score
All diseases and vaccines are different. Your comparison to Small Pox is irrelevant. mRNA vaccines are the way of the future from here on out for most vaccine development, not just for COVID. Clinical trials have been done with 40,000 to 60,000 people in each. These are huge trials. Million of people have received the vaccines. How many is enough for you? In addition, clinical trials are not even done unless a vaccine is analyzed and known to be safe. The clinical trials are more about the effectiveness than safety. There was not the normal 7-10 years available to develop the vaccines in a pandemic. The process was much faster but safety not compromised. The normal 7-10 years of time for other vaccines was not driven by safety.

The vaccines are highly effective but not 100%. No vaccine is 100% effective. Ask your local hospital the percentage of unvaccinated sick COVID patients versus vaccinated. It's not even close. Over 90% are unvaccinated. Your fear is unwarranted. You should be more fearful of COVID than the vaccines but you have drank the kool-aid I guess. However, I am not in favor of mandates. Do what you want but don't spread BS.
BS is what you are spreading you nor anyone else that makes the.statement that this is safe can't possibly know because it hasn't been out long enough. Many medicine and vaccines has been pulled from use because of too many negative side affects even after going through years of testing.
Stop quoting the political talking points about safety, when all normal trials and testing was waived.

jwp475

AH veteran
Reaction score

Covid-19: Pfizer reports massive revenues while hurting the chances of millions to get vaccinated​

Responding to news that Pfizer reported $14 billion in third-quarter revenue for vaccines and is set to earn $36 billion from vaccine sales by the end of the year on the back of the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out, Patrick Wilcken, Amnesty International’s Head of Business and Human Rights, said:

Opposite Pole

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA; PZŁ, KŁ Sęp
Hunted
Australia, Poland
Get a Small Pox vaccine and it's over you are vaccinated and never need another. This mRNA SO called vaccine has never ever been used before and did not go through the normal 7 to 10 years of testing before being released and yes it is unaffective. And totally not properly vetted and I will never ever take that crap that no one knows the long term health affects either good or bad

I live in a very small community so the breakthrough cases that I know of us a lot
It all depends on the disease. Flu vaccine only works for a couple of months which is why there are annual, seasonal shots for it. Rabies vaccine also only works temporarily. People who have regular contact with Rabies are recommended to take booster shots every six months. On the other hand Yellow Fever vaccine is supposed to last a lifetime and Q fever lasts in excess of five years, perhaps forever. No disease and vaccine is the same.

jwp475

AH veteran
Reaction score
It all depends on the disease. Flu vaccine only works for a couple of months which is why there are annual, seasonal shots for it. Rabies vaccine also only works temporarily. People who have regular contact with Rabies are recommended to take booster shots every six months. On the other hand Yellow Fever vaccine is supposed to last a lifetime and Q fever lasts in excess of five years, perhaps forever. No disease and vaccine is the same.

They are changing the definition of vaccine to cover for those that don't last. Huge money in vaccines for big pharma. Pfizer will make over 33 billion on the Covid-19 vaccine this year

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
The irony is those that have a problem with an "unproven" injection formula will consume every man made chemical food additive in what they eat without knowing the long term effects. It's too funny.
Ever wonder why there's so much cancer, autism, ADHD, addiction, diabetes, and obesity? Sorry, the last thing I worry about is some vaccine that's been given to over 8 BILLION people with minimal ill effects.

Edit: Not a shore hugger.

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand

Covid-19: Pfizer reports massive revenues while hurting the chances of millions to get vaccinated​

Responding to news that Pfizer reported $14 billion in third-quarter revenue for vaccines and is set to earn $36 billion from vaccine sales by the end of the year on the back of the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out, Patrick Wilcken, Amnesty International’s Head of Business and Human Rights, said:
Go forth my son
Screenshot_20211125-093326_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Boyd Brooks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
OFAH, North American Hunt Club
Hunted
Canada, RSA

Sorry, don’t understand your point, are you saying that everyone should have the vaccine and Pfizer not have any profits, or no one should get the vaccine? The article you reference is about everyone getting the vaccine, or are you just against profits.
The unfortunate thing that was never really conveyed to the public is that mRNA vaccines have been in the works since the 1st SARS outbreak in 2003.

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
'Vaccines are very effective at preventing disease, but they don't work all the time. Most of the recommended childhood immunizations are 90%-100% effective, according to the CDC.'

Pretty dang close in many cases. Much closer than the Covid jab, I hesitate to call it a vaccine, its certainly not an immunization.
Covid jabs are about 60 percent protection after just a few months, ( far from the nearly 100 percent of many vaccines ) thus the boosters. I am more encouraged by the antibody "cocktail" that AstraZeneca is working on.
I think down the road a ways, there will be more and better options than the current jabs that at best are only a partial protection with some unpleasant side effects for many, and unknown long term consequences for some groups of people.

jwp475

AH veteran
Reaction score
Covid jabs are about 60 percent protection after just a few months, ( far from the nearly 100 percent of many vaccines ) thus the boosters. I am more encouraged by the antibody "cocktail" that AstraZeneca is working on.
I think down the road a ways, there will be more and better options than the current jabs that at best are only a partial protection with some unpleasant side effects for many, and unknown long term consequences for some groups of people.

Yep

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
I found this interesting: My wife, her daughter, brother and including a group of ten, just got back from Cancun. They had their Covid PCR tests on Tuesday for return entry into the US. Miraculously, two of the people received their “negative “ tests back BEFORE they had even taken the test! “They’ll be no POSITIVE Covid tests of tourists leaving Mexico, by God!” Ha! Ha! Ha! You have to wonder how much of this is going on with tests around the world?

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
They are changing the definition of vaccine to cover for those that don't last. Huge money in vaccines for big pharma. Pfizer will make over 33 billion on the Covid-19 vaccine this year
So what? Did you expect them to develop, manufacture and distribute it for nothing????

Scott CWO

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
Don’t go to Africa to third world countries or hunt dangerous game if you’re afraid of a little inoculation. Don’t drive your car. Don't ride a horse. Don’t fly in small aircraft. Don’t go water or snow skiing. Don’t go rafting. Don’t hunt in wilderness areas. Don’t ride a motorcycle. Don’t do anything. Some of us on here have actually been shot at AND received the Covid shots. Others are afraid of low, low odds of the boogeyman Covid shots being a grand conspiracy to do us all in. Geez really! Grow some balls!

NE 7x57

AH veteran
Reaction score
Don’t go to Africa to third world countries or hunt dangerous game if you’re afraid of a little inoculation. Don’t drive your car. Don't ride a horse. Don’t fly in small aircraft. Don’t go water or snow skiing. Don’t go rafting. Don’t hunt in wilderness areas. Don’t ride a motorcycle. Don’t do anything. Some of us on here have actually been shot at AND received the Covid shots. Others are afraid of low, low odds of the boogeyman Covid shots being a grand conspiracy to do us all in. Geez really! Grow some balls!
Indeed. Best to stay in the basement where it's safe. :ROFLMAO:

Better to perish living life than holding on to it tightly only to die in a pool of your piss in a nursing home.

baxterb

AH enthusiast
Reaction score

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
Agree with your logic entirely. Except one can make the same argument for not worrying about the illness at all when it has a 99.3% survival rate.

jwp475

AH veteran
Reaction score
Sorry, don’t understand your point, are you saying that everyone should have the vaccine and Pfizer not have any profits, or no one should get the vaccine? The article you reference is about everyone getting the vaccine, or are you just against profits.
The unfortunate thing that was never really conveyed to the public is that mRNA vaccines have been in the works since the 1st SARS outbreak in 2003.

If you can't connect the dots I'm not sure that I can help.
But with this much money at stake they dam sure aren't going to highlight the negatives

"

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning"​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tesstlaese

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?