My Caprivi Buffalo is ready!

Congrats! Just when you think its going to be forever, then they call and say its ready! Good job!

Thanks for sharing. It looks great

Red, great stuff, looks super.

Congrats Red Leg, it looks just great !

That's a good un ,the mount turned out great. Forrest

Dreaming of a buffalo like that!

I'm certain you'll find a spot! ;)

Looks great, Red Leg. I'm going to have the same problem with mine from last summer, in my avatar. He measured 43 1/8 and I don't think I will ever better it, either (though I will keep trying!). Plan on a pedestal mount but not sure where it will go. May have to sell my pool table!

Very nice...!! (y)

Buff2.jpg

So I used the famous Army technique of moving everything on the left to the right; everything right to the left; everything outside inside; and everything inside outside. The biggest drama was maneuvering the thing up the outside stairs. I think he now adds a somewhat malevolent charm to one corner of the trophy room!

Stunning mount... very different to the standard wall mount...makes me think for the next buff that we hunt!!!

For some reason the term "bull in a china shop" comes to mind. :D

Looks very classy RL.(y) Appreciate the final photo.

great mount.

For some reason the term "bull in a china shop" comes to mind. :D

Looks very classy RL.(y) Appreciate the final photo.
Try not to spread this around, but I am as fascinated by French Empire porcelain as much as I am classic guns and really good single malts.

Try not to spread this around, but I am as fascinated by French Empire porcelain as much as I am classic guns and really good single malts.

Knew about the classic guns. Not surprised by the single malts. Never would have guessed about the French Empire porcelain. Figured the table centerpiece was a classy touch added by Mrs. Red Leg. Little did I know.

Looks like you also appreciate antique waterfowl decoys. Trying to figure out what the "Mayan God" type figurine on the pedestal to the left of the table is.

extremly fine.
I would enjoy taking tea and scones in this round and listen the stories .
Foxi

Hmmm. Might be hard pressed to find a drinkable tea, and I am pretty sure a scone is nowhere to be had on the place. Now, we could set you up with a black as original sin French roast coffee......

Beautiful sir!

Great looking Bull on a very nice pedstal!
I like the "don't mess with me" expression on your Buffalo

View attachment 95778

So I used the famous Army technique of moving everything on the left to the right; everything right to the left; everything outside inside; and everything inside outside. The biggest drama was maneuvering the thing up the outside stairs. I think he now adds a somewhat malevolent charm to one corner of the trophy room!

What a beautiful room. Nice job. Although I am not sure I would feel comfortable sitting with my back to that fellow!:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!