Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Well, 3 months from today I will be heading to the airport on the way to JoBurg to meet Pieter at Paw Print Safaris!! Cant wait to meet up with him after all the great reports and positive things I have heard! Will be after Nyala, Waterbuck, Warthog, Blesbuck, and Buschbuck! And maybe, hopefully..........Buffalo :E Excited:

T-Minus 90 days, but who is counting?

We are all here to count with you ... it will interesting to hear if it is easier to count down than the first time!!! Looking forward to that final report and photos!!

I think now that I am in the 3 month timeframe, I will be thinking about it multiple times a day!

You will have a blast hunting with pieter. Hope you get the chance to add the buff. I am down to just over 6 month before I am back.

Thanks Bill! And thanks for talking with me on the phone a few months back in depth about Pieter and his operation!

No problem I love talking about hunting. I can not wait to see how your trip goes. Just leave the big bushbuck and nyala alone take the smaller one next to the big one. LOL There 1,2 on my list this trip. I am still throwing around the idea of a cow buff to.

Haha. we will see about the Nyala and Bushbuck, as they are high on my list also (y)

reedy, it will all be a dream before you know it, take lots of photos ,shoot straight ,and have a blast.
wish I had a trip planed . Forrest

Forrest,

Thank you, I will take lots of pics and do my best on a hunt report! I am looking forward to this trip, my second to Africa!

Take lots of pictures, shoot straight and have fun!

90 days will go fast!

Enjoy the anticipation and then the trip!

Yes, anticipation seems to be growing by the minute!

Yes, anticipation seems to be growing by the minute!

Wait until you are at seven days. That is when the true anticipation sets in! :E Excited:

Reedy,

You will have a blast. Here is my Bow Nyala from 2014 with Paw Print Safaris. Im heading back with Paw Print in 6 months with Bill C. As Bill said shoot the small ones as they taste better. Leave the big ones go as they are harder to load on the truck and don't taste as good.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward!

Time for some last minute practicing before the big day. Enjoy your trip.

Nice Nyala Lee!!

Lee,

I'll try to remember what you said if I see a Nyala like yours, let him go because he is too hard to load, haha:ROFLMAO:

Well, 3 months from today I will be heading to the airport on the way to JoBurg to meet Pieter at Paw Print Safaris!! Cant wait to meet up with him after all the great reports and positive things I have heard! Will be after Nyala, Waterbuck, Warthog, Blesbuck, and Buschbuck! And maybe, hopefully..........Buffalo :E Excited:

T-Minus 90 days, but who is counting?

I have you beat one month today till I hop the plane for 10 days with Paw Print!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross