Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Thank you for the video. I used these extensively when I started out bowhunting. I think you were spot on in your analysis.
I have since moved to the Muzzy Trocar HB, which is their Hybrid broadhead and could not be happier with them.

I appreciate the time you put into these videos and always look forward to the next one.

firehuntfish

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
Great review John... I can add my personal endorsement to this broadhead. I switched to the Trocars from the Muzzy MX-3's a couple years back specifically because of the ferrule being made of stainless steel. That is a game-changer when it comes to toughness and durability in a broadhead design. I recommend these to all of my African safari clients as well. They are proven performers on African game as large as eland.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Great review John... I can add my personal endorsement to this broadhead. I switched to the Trocars from the Muzzy MX-3's a couple years back specifically because of the ferrule being made of stainless steel. That is a game-changer when it comes to toughness and durability in a broadhead design. I recommend these to all of my African safari clients as well. They are proven performers on African game as large as eland.

Spot on Dan. Might not have the biggest cutting diameter, but they are failproof. They are an excellent broadhead on our African animals.

Bowhuntr64

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa
Thank you for sharing that.

Bowhuntr64

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa
Thank you for the video. I used these extensively when I started out bowhunting. I think you were spot on in your analysis.
I have since moved to the Muzzy Trocar HB, which is their Hybrid broadhead and could not be happier with them.

I appreciate the time you put into these videos and always look forward to the next one.
That's great to hear. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaRoth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh