Muzzy Trocar Broadhead Test Video

Thank you for the video. I used these extensively when I started out bowhunting. I think you were spot on in your analysis.
I have since moved to the Muzzy Trocar HB, which is their Hybrid broadhead and could not be happier with them.

I appreciate the time you put into these videos and always look forward to the next one.

Great review John... I can add my personal endorsement to this broadhead. I switched to the Trocars from the Muzzy MX-3's a couple years back specifically because of the ferrule being made of stainless steel. That is a game-changer when it comes to toughness and durability in a broadhead design. I recommend these to all of my African safari clients as well. They are proven performers on African game as large as eland.

Great review John... I can add my personal endorsement to this broadhead. I switched to the Trocars from the Muzzy MX-3's a couple years back specifically because of the ferrule being made of stainless steel. That is a game-changer when it comes to toughness and durability in a broadhead design. I recommend these to all of my African safari clients as well. They are proven performers on African game as large as eland.

Spot on Dan. Might not have the biggest cutting diameter, but they are failproof. They are an excellent broadhead on our African animals.

Thank you for sharing that.

Thank you for the video. I used these extensively when I started out bowhunting. I think you were spot on in your analysis.
I have since moved to the Muzzy Trocar HB, which is their Hybrid broadhead and could not be happier with them.

I appreciate the time you put into these videos and always look forward to the next one.
That's great to hear. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg