Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, SCI, NRA, RMEF
Hunted
USA, RSA, Canada, Namibia, New Zealand, Mexico
I was thinking about doing a musk ox hunt in Greenland next year. Has anyone been who can recommend an outfitter?

Thanks

I was thinking about doing a musk ox hunt in Greenland next year. Has anyone been who can recommend an outfitter?

Thanks

Give Bjorn a call at The Icelandic Hunting Club. Hunted Reindeer this year with him, had a great time! Met his musk ox customers at the airport, they had a great time too. They all had pictures of beautiful musk ox and smiles on their faces.

www.huntingiceland.com

A few years ago, I saw a Greenland archery musk ox hunt on Bowhunter TV. Looked like a great adventure and is on my bucket list. https://www.bowhuntinggreenland.com/

Also, some AH member posted a hunt report for Greenland and as I recall it was musk ox and caribou.

I bet this would be a challenging hunt.

It's crossed my mind. What I've seen it looks cheaper than Alaska or Canada

Try to do the combo hunt. Makes sense traveling that far. I looked into it a few years ago.

It's a pretty hunt, once in a lifetime experience. I wish I did it years ago....

did you do the muskox hunt. still considering. ive been researching thanks

Sounds like it could be a grand hunt for a truly prehistoric beast!
Best of luck and please report it to us if you go! I for one would love to read it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross