Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Today at around 8 I went to the Cairns central shopping Center to attack the ATM to extract. $$. I was surprised that I was the only one around - so I thought.
Just as I transacted and was taking my card out, I hear a hell of a argument.
I didn’t take much notice as the racket suddenly stopped.
I left the building and found out shortly thereafter there was a murder.
One man slashed the throat of the other.

I didn’t know for about it for a little time but yikes this event left me unsettled.
I was to be on a flight 14 December 2019. It turned out to be a fatal flight. Good thing I didn’t end up going on it.
Obviously I’m having an eventful life!

Crikey Ray, Centro isn’t like that much.

Now the burbs I would understand…..

Cairns Central Shopping Center is right in downtown Cairns
A murder in daylight involving people who are/were unknown to each other.
I cannot fathom that because I heard them arguing and who carries a knife into a shopping Center???
Police have gone very quiet about it.

does that smile look a little strained????

... who carries a knife into a shopping Center???
Here in the States almost everyone. Some of us do even more. Here is my EDC, don't leave home without it.

1632340665324.png

Welcome to the roaring 20's. A 5 shot J-Frame and a Spyderco folder are part of my EDC.
I live in the Land of the somewhat Free and the Home of Defund the Po-Po.

And a small (one AA) LED flashlight. Used it more than once on my safari and I was the only one with a light, other than cellphone!

Cairns Central Shopping Center is right in downtown Cairns
A murder in daylight involving people who are/were unknown to each other.
I cannot fathom that because I heard them arguing and who carries a knife into a shopping Center???
Police have gone very quiet about it.
That’s why you need to carry your Concealed Weapon (handgun) with you at all times. Be it an adversary with a knife or a sword, you need to be able to defend yourself?

Take to walking with a walking stick Ray. I do now that there has been a couple of knife attacks with one in my local city. solid rimu with heavy walled brass ferrul under the knob and on the foot (with rubber insert for grip) and weighs in at 1lb 6 oz /600gm with balance point 4 inches ahead of the top brass ferrul.
20210923_090100.jpg

Take to walking with a walking stick Ray. I do now that there has been a couple of knife attacks with one in my local city. solid rimu with heavy walled brass ferrul under the knob and on the foot (with rubber insert for grip) and weighs in at 1lb 6 oz /600gm with balance point 4 inches ahead of the top brass ferrul. View attachment 425978
Should make it with a full length blade inside and the wood as a sheath.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross