Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Got a big buck down at the G! This was a known age deer as we caught him as a fawn as part of the TPWD Texas Mule Deer study. He turned out to be a very nice solid Panhandle free range mule deer. I feel very blessed to have watched this deer as a fawn all the way to a great mature deer.
E2EB40C9-82D9-4DB9-99F6-AB6542A4AD7A.jpeg
We have a bunch of nice up and comers that will be great deer in a few years. Here is a 4 year old
2536A3AE-3F88-4883-B864-D4754F3201E9.jpeg
1189BDBC-66B8-4A79-9899-26B0533DE402.jpeg

Oh btw that deer that was taken weighed 268lbs.

Nice. Congrats to the hunter. Still on my hit list.

Nice one!! Congrats to the hunter!

Is that your Dad? Nice buck!

All the mulies I saw looked heavier bodied than the Colorado mulies I’ve taken. I use to shoot, eviscerate and carry the whole deer out with one load, head antlers skin and all, but I’d have to grow a lot bigger to haul one of your fat boys out!

Nice buck! Tell pops good shootin!

Big bodies on your deer. Our prairie deer usually get to around 175 lbs. My mtn Muley this year was over 200, but I doubt he was as big. Nice trophy. Congrats
Bruce

Is that your Dad? Nice buck!
Yessir, dad and his friend came up. Justin has his hands full had a guy hunting mule deer does and those two looking for big mulies. I was able to get down to help for one day but had to hurry up and get back to the shop. Our last mule deer hunt of the season is this weekend for client from down in South Texas.
Dad has been trying to get a good mule deer most of his life and never had gotten one. In a lot of ways that’s how the Rockin G started because of his quest for a big mule deer. The idea was actually developed during a mule deer hunt dad, Justin, and I were on about 10 years ago or better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross