Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
According to an article in the UK Daily Mail, he has refused to eat since Saturday saying "He is willing to die for what is correct". Maybe the old guy will finally feel some of what his countrymen have endured the past three and three-qurter decades.

According to Wikileaks, his wealth is estimated to be over one billion pounds.

Hahahaha!!! Unbelievable irony if it IS true!! But if it is, then he will - for the very first time in his despotic life - experience what his people have suffered all these years because of him!!

At 93, he won't last long!!!

personal wealth of over 1 billion Pounds? Not bad in a country who's GDP in 2016 was a little over 12 billion Pounds! (16 billion dollars)...............and Butcher Bob says "I am willing to die for what is correct......".............now there is a thought..........I especially like the tweet by Mugabe's son........accompanying a photo of pouring champagne over a $60,000 wrist watch...he said "My daddy run the whole country, don ya know" ...Not anymore, Bucko......FWB

No way he is going to go without food. When the cameras are not around he will fill his belly.

Adios mofo!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilma6932

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg