MOZAMBIQUE: Traditional Mozambique Safaris

Great read in typical @flatwater bill style - Type FWB personality... I think I'm in need of a muscle relaxer after reading it!

Bill, It was an honor to be a part of your hunt! Hopefully we get that killer Duiker on the next go!

Simon, @Traditional Mozambique Safaris, thanks again for the opportunity and I hope we get to work together again soon!

PS: BOB's a Legend

Great story, you had me wondering about a couple of things but the end cleared it all up! Well done Simon

You are quite the storyteller @flatwater bill! I might need you to chronicle my next safari for me!

Thanks for sharing this, congrats to Bob on that majestic sable!

Bob up on signal hill,
billbob.jpg

Bill and Bob
billbob2.jpg

Bob phoning home.
billbob1.jpg

FWB: Great story and way to roll with the minor set backs that can and do happen on hunts. After it's all said and done, those problems that occur on a hunt actually add to the memories.

Your comment: "Intellectual discussions around the campfire usually centered on quantum physics, followed by a good night’s sleep."

Quantum phyics always had that same effect on me......put me right to sleep :E Confused:

Great report Bill. Really enjoyed your writing style. Congratulations to you and especially to Bob. Glad he had a great hunt.

Thanks for sharing the memories with us.

Thanks gents, for the kind words. Brent/Az...........a nearby airstrip for a light plane is a good option. 375 Ruger.............we varied, at times we left quantum physics and began discussing human female reproductive anatomy and physiology....with corresponding health benefits to the hunter. Simon is better with pictures than with words on some topics......FWB

Thanks for the hunt report! Stunning sable, hunt of a lifetime for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg