Mozambique rifle import

I just received this email from the chairman of AMOS, ...
As you know AMOS have been making contacts in order to have some decision that suspends the new taxes.

We have met with Minister Celso Correia, MITADER , that understood our complain and promised to contact the Minister of Interior .

This evening the Minister informed us that the Minister of Interir did accept to reverse/suspend the legislation. But as the Decree was signed by the Prime Minister this will take some weeks, as issue has to be taken to the Council of Ministers.

As the season has started and in order to have a “quick” decision that can help while waiting for the formal decision, it has been agreed that AMOS will make a letter to the Minister Celso Correia where we request that for the temporary import of weapons and ammunition , and as it is not referred in the actual Decree, be treated with the same taxes as last year. Then MITADER will agree with our request and will sent the letter to the Minister of Interior who will then direct his services to act accordingly.

For this AMOS must attach a list of all companies that will be requiring temporary import licenses. So please send, as soon as possible, the full official name of your companies indicating the area of operation . If you know of other colleagues that are included in this email list please forward the information/request to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois