Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Swedish hunting association
Hunted
Sweden, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, Spain, Austria, Germany and Canada
Fellow hunters.
I have been offered a hunt in Mozambique, Niassa area, one buffalo + one Sable, 12 days all inclusive.... Usd 12.000. Must be in September/October this year. Max 8 hunters...
Need answers within July. 100 percent honest hunting company and my fully recommendation. Other animals from pricelist... Roan, Lion, Hippo, Croc.....

What are the tariffs for staying there? And is it Bulls that is going to be hunted?

Price is "all" inclusive. Yes its bulls that we going to hunt. There are a good chance to get + 40 inch..... The only thing that isn't included : Airfare to and from Mozambique, visa and gun permits, gratitude's, taxidermist works, export, licenses for export of trophy's.

To be able to hunt in September/October we have to get gun-licence and some other documents ready, and therefor bookings has to be done, latest first week in August. Still 6 seats left.....

Price is "all" inclusive. Yes its bulls that we going to hunt. There are a good chance to get + 40 inch..... The only thing that isn't included : Airfare to and from Mozambique, visa and gun permits, gratitude's, taxidermist works, export, licenses for export of trophy's.

To be able to hunt in September/October we have to get gun-licence and some other documents ready, and therefor bookings has to be done, latest first week in August. Still 6 seats left.....

Dear fellow hunters.
I'm little bit surprised, now there is a chance to hunt buffalo and sable for USD 12.000 incl "everything"... Why don't you take this opportunity ? Would really like to know, why ? still 3 seats available.

Dear fellow hunters.
I'm little bit surprised, now there is a chance to hunt buffalo and sable for USD 12.000 incl "everything"... Why don't you take this opportunity ? Would really like to know, why ? still 3 seats available.

I don't normally rain on people's parades but $12,000.00 USD is a lot of cash for a short notice hunt coming up in 2-3 months, Moz is not the most user friendly country to arrange travel to without a little coordination, and July only has a few days left. Short of digging through the couch cushions for an extra 12G and some minor miracles with the travel agent you might have put too short of an expiration date on this hunt.

I will definitely concede that it sounds like a great opportunity and some great trophies. Can you post a link and some contact information for your company?

sounds like a fair deal,but short on notice. Could you do something for 2011 and what other plains game animals are available and trophy fees. l would like to pair up with another USA hunter Thank you AEK17061

Roan on the price list???? You will get yourself free board and lodging in Mozambique, Roan are protected!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross