MOZAMBIQUE: BOWHUNT: Juan Pace Of Shangwari Safaris Trophy Quest Africa & Leopards Lair Not To Be

Mr. Potgieter

Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum.

I have been advised to look you up by a friend as we have a mutual 'problem'- Juan Pace

I have also decided to start legal action in the Nort west province were he(Juan Pace) cheated and stealed from me to an amount of R109 000 and
2 lionesses booked by my hunters. I will also be on advise be involving Nature conservation, North west and Gauteng were his taxidermist is situated, who
also are part of this transgretions.

My advise to you is to involve the conservation department in Limpopo - Riaan de Jager - Pietersburg. They will investigate and if found to be true and
he (Juan Pace) are convicted, his status as PH and HO will be revoked and will not be allowed to register there again, or in the rest of SA.

This person should be removed from the hunting industry all together.

Good luck and good hunting

hunter 1234

Welcome to AH...

Mr. Potgieter

Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum.

I have been advised to look you up by a friend as we have a mutual 'problem'- Juan Pace

I have also decided to start legal action in the Nort west province were he(Juan Pace) cheated and stealed from me to an amount of R109 000 and
2 lionesses booked by my hunters. I will also be on advise be involving Nature conservation, North west and Gauteng were his taxidermist is situated, who
also are part of this transgretions.

My advise to you is to involve the conservation department in Limpopo - Riaan de Jager - Pietersburg. They will investigate and if found to be true and
he (Juan Pace) are convicted, his status as PH and HO will be revoked and will not be allowed to register there again, or in the rest of SA.

This person should be removed from the hunting industry all together.

Good luck and good hunting

Thank you sir, I will most certainly bring under his attention.

Engee Potgieter

Hi I have just read this post and was wondering if there has been any developments if the case? I have had contact with both engee and Juan?

The thread is almost an year old any news on the legal action mentioned?

I am busy reading a book on rhino poaching titled "Killing for profit" by Julian Rademeyer and I see that Mr Juan Pace is featured in a photo with a pile of cash together with one of the rhino poachers recently convicted in SA. This guy is clearly a rotten apple and needs to have his PH licence revoked as soon as possible!!

I am busy reading a book on rhino poaching titled "Killing for profit" by Julian Rademeyer and I see that Mr Juan Pace is featured in a photo with a pile of cash together with one of the rhino poachers recently convicted in SA. This guy is clearly a rotten apple and needs to have his PH licence revoked as soon as possible!!

This great site should'nt even be associated with these bastards.

Watch this report : Killing for Profit

Wow Dawie and Hugo jumps to mind and look where they are today ......
Way to many similarities... Where there's smoke there's fire...
My best always

Hi I have just read this post and was wondering if there has been any developments if the case? I have had contact with both engee and Juan?

???

Same question here!

Have had it from reliable sources that Juan Pace was convicted in Victoria Falls magistrate court today for breeching the firearm act he was fined and will be deported from Zimbabwe. This was to do with his involvement in the recent Unit 6 poaching incident, his Zimbabwean counterpart, Luke Chikukwa was fined and has lost his PH licence

Have had it from reliable sources that Juan Pace was convicted in Victoria Falls magistrate court today for breeching the firearm act he was fined and will be deported from Zimbabwe. This was to do with his involvement in the recent Unit 6 poaching incident, his Zimbabwean counterpart, Luke Chikukwa was fined and has lost his PH licence

Martin, this is not surprising news.
If there is an official report of any kind it would be well placed in a thread on Latest Hunting News.

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know martin.

Thank you for the info Martin, it is refreshing to know that the man has at last run out of rope and has now paid for some of his indiscretions. It is a lesson that cost me a considerable amount of money and I certainly was torn apart when I first came forward with my statements, but I only hope that I saved someone else from making the same mistake I did, trusting a very smooth Juan Pace.

..excellent news..!

Well! Where has this gone at this point in time?
I came across this thread while doing planning/research for a hunt.
As there are always 2 sides to every story.
Even if half of the above mentioned has merit, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth of all hunters!

I am an experienced hunter in North America, who has never been so fortunate to have hunted Africa, YET!
So this raises the bar on doing my due diligence before planning and making any commitments for my first hunt.
I know life is about "buyer beware" however as North American hunters we are thousands of miles away from the front lines so we must rely on credible information to be able to make informed decisions.

I thank all Outfitters, PH's and hunters who have responded to my post so far of planning my first hunt!
Much appreciated
Sparky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg