MOZAMBIQUE: BOWHUNT: Juan Pace Of Shangwari Safaris Trophy Quest Africa & Leopards Lair Not To Be

hunter1234

Reaction score
Mr. Potgieter

Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum.

I have been advised to look you up by a friend as we have a mutual 'problem'- Juan Pace

I have also decided to start legal action in the Nort west province were he(Juan Pace) cheated and stealed from me to an amount of R109 000 and
2 lionesses booked by my hunters. I will also be on advise be involving Nature conservation, North west and Gauteng were his taxidermist is situated, who
also are part of this transgretions.

My advise to you is to involve the conservation department in Limpopo - Riaan de Jager - Pietersburg. They will investigate and if found to be true and
he (Juan Pace) are convicted, his status as PH and HO will be revoked and will not be allowed to register there again, or in the rest of SA.

This person should be removed from the hunting industry all together.

Good luck and good hunting

James.Grage

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe
hunter 1234

Welcome to AH...

INGOZI

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ABO, SCI, SABA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States
Mr. Potgieter

Thank you for your time and trouble in posting this, I have just joined the forum.

I have been advised to look you up by a friend as we have a mutual 'problem'- Juan Pace

I have also decided to start legal action in the Nort west province were he(Juan Pace) cheated and stealed from me to an amount of R109 000 and
2 lionesses booked by my hunters. I will also be on advise be involving Nature conservation, North west and Gauteng were his taxidermist is situated, who
also are part of this transgretions.

My advise to you is to involve the conservation department in Limpopo - Riaan de Jager - Pietersburg. They will investigate and if found to be true and
he (Juan Pace) are convicted, his status as PH and HO will be revoked and will not be allowed to register there again, or in the rest of SA.

This person should be removed from the hunting industry all together.

Good luck and good hunting

Thank you sir, I will most certainly bring under his attention.

Engee Potgieter

HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Hi I have just read this post and was wondering if there has been any developments if the case? I have had contact with both engee and Juan?

The thread is almost an year old any news on the legal action mentioned?

Jonathan Swatts

Reaction score
I am busy reading a book on rhino poaching titled "Killing for profit" by Julian Rademeyer and I see that Mr Juan Pace is featured in a photo with a pile of cash together with one of the rhino poachers recently convicted in SA. This guy is clearly a rotten apple and needs to have his PH licence revoked as soon as possible!!

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am busy reading a book on rhino poaching titled "Killing for profit" by Julian Rademeyer and I see that Mr Juan Pace is featured in a photo with a pile of cash together with one of the rhino poachers recently convicted in SA. This guy is clearly a rotten apple and needs to have his PH licence revoked as soon as possible!!

This great site should'nt even be associated with these bastards.

Watch this report : Killing for Profit

JacoS

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Wow Dawie and Hugo jumps to mind and look where they are today ......
Way to many similarities... Where there's smoke there's fire...
My best always

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Hi I have just read this post and was wondering if there has been any developments if the case? I have had contact with both engee and Juan?

???

Bobpuckett

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada

Same question here!

marty

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.martinpieterssafaris.com
Media
Member of
S.C.I, ZPHGA,BWMA, IPHA
Hunted
zimbabwe, south africa, zambia, uganda, mocambique, usa, spain, russia
Have had it from reliable sources that Juan Pace was convicted in Victoria Falls magistrate court today for breeching the firearm act he was fined and will be deported from Zimbabwe. This was to do with his involvement in the recent Unit 6 poaching incident, his Zimbabwean counterpart, Luke Chikukwa was fined and has lost his PH licence

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Have had it from reliable sources that Juan Pace was convicted in Victoria Falls magistrate court today for breeching the firearm act he was fined and will be deported from Zimbabwe. This was to do with his involvement in the recent Unit 6 poaching incident, his Zimbabwean counterpart, Luke Chikukwa was fined and has lost his PH licence

Martin, this is not surprising news.
If there is an official report of any kind it would be well placed in a thread on Latest Hunting News.

Thanks

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles

Thank you for letting us know martin.

INGOZI

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ABO, SCI, SABA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States

Thank you for the info Martin, it is refreshing to know that the man has at last run out of rope and has now paid for some of his indiscretions. It is a lesson that cost me a considerable amount of money and I certainly was torn apart when I first came forward with my statements, but I only hope that I saved someone else from making the same mistake I did, trusting a very smooth Juan Pace.

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa

..excellent news..!

Sparky

Reaction score
Well! Where has this gone at this point in time?
I came across this thread while doing planning/research for a hunt.
As there are always 2 sides to every story.
Even if half of the above mentioned has merit, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth of all hunters!

I am an experienced hunter in North America, who has never been so fortunate to have hunted Africa, YET!
So this raises the bar on doing my due diligence before planning and making any commitments for my first hunt.
I know life is about "buyer beware" however as North American hunters we are thousands of miles away from the front lines so we must rely on credible information to be able to make informed decisions.

I thank all Outfitters, PH's and hunters who have responded to my post so far of planning my first hunt!
Much appreciated
Sparky

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorrieVar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J