Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Great new! That is a major improvement!!

That’s great news, I was always uncomfortable sending my passport off for weeks at a time.

That is good news! It has been a mess forever. Moz went to a system of deal with the visa upon arrival a couple years ago and that was an adventure. Their “system” always seemed to go down about the time a flight arrived. 6 hours in the Tete “airport” , complete with it’s 1-holer restroom waiting for quitting time when the system would magically come back on line was… unsatisfactory. Of course, feeding enough greenbacks into the system also seemed to bring the system back on line too.
TIA! and don’t you forget it :ROFLMAO:

A forward step for a really backward country. $250 and sending my passport to DC was a worrisome process.

I gotta say, this stuns me.............a common sense change from Moz! Don't see many of those. Entering Moz has always been an adventure in itself. It made Kazakhstan seem like a well oiled machine. I often wondered.....how many people from the US are trying to sneak into Mozambique to live the good life in Maputo?......so many that visa control was a requisite? Ya, I know they want the cash, but it was just another barrier to tourism, and that is essential to them now...........so....well done, Moz!
Thanks to OP for this info.............FWB

This is good News indeed

the visa system at Tete is a rusty wheel that springs to life when fed by $50 lubricant

Most African border crossings are similar - with the exception of Rosso on the Mauritanian/ Senegal border

If you have to endure that, you have truly pissed off your God !!!

j

In 2018 we went into the office at Tete and filled out the paperwork in a fairly short period of time, relative to African standards, but then when we went to get the guns they had "mistakely" transposed two digits on the serial number of my friends bolt gun permit, serious problem, fixed by some sable meat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg