MOZAMBIQUE: Africa Safari Adventures Juan Pace Mozambique Zimbabwe & South Africa

I am happy to report that Marrianne Louwrens has officially notified me

Dear Sir,
I hope you are well.
This is to inform you that PHASA has terminated Juan Pace’s membership with immediate effect.
Kind regards,
M-Louwrens-Email-Signature_600

image001.jpg

SO, IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS DEFINITELY TRUTH IN THE SAYING " A LEOPARD DOESNT CHANGE ITS SPOTS"

JUAN PACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED BY ANYONE IN THE HUNTING FRATERNITY, BE IT AS CLIENT OR COLLEAGUE

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.47.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.47.45 AM.png
    876.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.47.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.47.41 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
I guess the Wild Sheep folks need to play catch up.

I guess the Wild Sheep folks need to play catch up.

Either they're not vetting these donations, which is bad. Or they knew and that makes it even worse.

Either they're not vetting these donations, which is bad. Or they knew and that makes it even worse.

What was the timing of the expulsion and the auction?

Trusting an organization that gains funds from the Outfitters donated hunts to screen them properly for you is, I have discovered, ridiculous.

What was the timing of the expulsion and the auction?

Trusting an organization that gains funds from the Outfitters donated hunts to screen them properly for you is, I have discovered, ridiculous.

Not doing your own homework is certainly ridiculous, but then again first timers to a pay for hunt don't always know to or how to do that. When DSC/SCI/FNAWS and whatever other organization takes money for these hunts, they are in my mind assuming some amount of responsibility as sellers of a product. So in the end if they're in business with a bum seller, their organization is made to look bad. As such I think it is in their best interest to make a reasonable effort at vetting these outfitter donations. A quick google of "Juan Pace Outfitter" pops this very thread as the first hit.

I thought the same thing about the organizations.
Then I read the fine print of the SCI Auctions and got an eye opener.

Caveat Emptor prevails.

I thought the same thing about the organizations.
Then I read the fine print of the SCI Auctions and got an eye opener.

Caveat Emptor prevails.

From a legal point of view I actually don't blame them for the fine print absolving them of responsibility. The orgs in the end can't control what the donor ultimately provides or fails to provide. But if they show no interest in making some good faith effort to prevent folks from getting shafted.....well that's bad business in my mind.

From a legal point of view I actually don't blame them for the fine print absolving them of responsibility. The orgs in the end can't control what the donor ultimately provides or fails to provide. But if they show no interest in making some good faith effort to prevent folks from getting shafted.....well that's bad business in my mind.

Totally agree Phil.

Really the way it is run here on AH. There is no sponsor vetting, its definitely buyer beware, but if things come up the sponsor definitely isn't immune from community feedback, or loss of sponsorship.

Like you say, when that doesn't occur....

........... if they show no interest in making some good faith effort to prevent folks from getting shafted.....well that's bad business in my mind.
Yup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois