Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Mountain Lion Life-Size Taxidermy Mount Special. Valid for the 2020-2021 hunting season. Starting at $5500. Contact us today for more information!

Mt. Lion (4).JPG
Mt. Lion (9).JPG
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS01_Full.jpg
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS04_Full.jpg
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS05_Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakka

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA SCI
Hunted
Namibia Zimbabwe
Mike, would that apply to a Leopard as well?? :cool:

As long as nothing else goes wrong, I plan on being in Zimbabwe Nov 10th

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Mike, would that apply to a Leopard as well?? :cool:

As long as nothing else goes wrong, I plan on being in Zimbabwe Nov 10th
Unfortunately, we cannot apply the special to a Leopard, but thanks for checking! Sounds great about Zimbabwe -- fingers crossed!!

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
why not?? Lol
Haha, if you have a successful trip and you get the Leopard, and maybe some other animals, you can give us a call and chat with Mike about pricing. Can't guarantee anything but it may be worth a shot.

Shakka

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA SCI
Hunted
Namibia Zimbabwe
Haha, if you have a successful trip and you get the Leopard, and maybe some other animals, you can give us a call and chat with Mike about pricing. Can't guarantee anything but it may be worth a shot.

Thank you for that but just joking...businesses have been suffering and I bet that it hurt you guys as well

I will definitely be sending my leopard to you for a full mount if I am fortunate enough to get one. I don’t plan on killing anything else except for bait.

I am scheduled to leave November 8th but I will believe that it’s true only when I am sitting in camp

This year has been insane

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Thank you for that but just joking...businesses have been suffering and I bet that it hurt you guys as well

I will definitely be sending my leopard to you for a full mount if I am fortunate enough to get one. I don’t plan on killing anything else except for bait.

I am scheduled to leave November 8th but I will believe that it’s true only when I am sitting in camp

This year has been insane
Oh yeah, we took a hit for sure. All of our overseas shipments were cut off for months. But we've been finding ways to keep afloat. Thanks of sending the Leopard our way -- hope the trip works out and you have great success! If you need any shipping tags or anything, feel free to contact our office manager, Stewart, at Stewart@animalartistry.com or 775-323-0203. He can answer any questions you have along the way. 100% on this year being insane! Ready to get back to normal over here!

Owen Martin

Reaction score
Mike,
I'm heading to Nevada in January 2021 to hunt a lion. If I'm reading this right, this would still apply to the special you are offering? I'll be shipping that frozen hide to you!
Owen

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Mike,
I'm heading to Nevada in January 2021 to hunt a lion. If I'm reading this right, this would still apply to the special you are offering? I'll be shipping that frozen hide to you!
Owen
Hi Owen,

I just spoke with Mike and we will honor that special price for you. Best of luck on the January hunt and thank you for thinking of us!

Jason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPopNot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...