Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Mountain Lion Life-Size Taxidermy Mount Special. Valid for the 2020-2021 hunting season. Starting at $5500. Contact us today for more information!

Mt. Lion (4).JPG
Mt. Lion (9).JPG
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS01_Full.jpg
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS04_Full.jpg
AnimalArtistryReno_MtnLion_LS05_Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakka

AH veteran
Reaction score
Mike, would that apply to a Leopard as well?? :cool:

As long as nothing else goes wrong, I plan on being in Zimbabwe Nov 10th

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Mike, would that apply to a Leopard as well?? :cool:

As long as nothing else goes wrong, I plan on being in Zimbabwe Nov 10th
Unfortunately, we cannot apply the special to a Leopard, but thanks for checking! Sounds great about Zimbabwe -- fingers crossed!!

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
why not?? Lol
Haha, if you have a successful trip and you get the Leopard, and maybe some other animals, you can give us a call and chat with Mike about pricing. Can't guarantee anything but it may be worth a shot.

Shakka

AH veteran
Reaction score
Haha, if you have a successful trip and you get the Leopard, and maybe some other animals, you can give us a call and chat with Mike about pricing. Can't guarantee anything but it may be worth a shot.

Thank you for that but just joking...businesses have been suffering and I bet that it hurt you guys as well

I will definitely be sending my leopard to you for a full mount if I am fortunate enough to get one. I don’t plan on killing anything else except for bait.

I am scheduled to leave November 8th but I will believe that it’s true only when I am sitting in camp

This year has been insane

Animal Artistry

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.animalartistry.com
Media
Articles
Thank you for that but just joking...businesses have been suffering and I bet that it hurt you guys as well

I will definitely be sending my leopard to you for a full mount if I am fortunate enough to get one. I don’t plan on killing anything else except for bait.

I am scheduled to leave November 8th but I will believe that it’s true only when I am sitting in camp

This year has been insane
Oh yeah, we took a hit for sure. All of our overseas shipments were cut off for months. But we've been finding ways to keep afloat. Thanks of sending the Leopard our way -- hope the trip works out and you have great success! If you need any shipping tags or anything, feel free to contact our office manager, Stewart, at Stewart@animalartistry.com or 775-323-0203. He can answer any questions you have along the way. 100% on this year being insane! Ready to get back to normal over here!

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.