AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
Hunted
Namibia
Happy mothers day to all the moms out there.

7831eb7378db4b5d42a532cbcd9ff2be--women-hunting-quotes-hunting-signs.jpg

I rang my 90 year old mother this morning to wish her happy mothers day. She may not hunt but would always be happy to cook whatever wild game or birds that arrived for the table. Bless mothers everywhere.

I rang my 90 year old mother this morning to wish her happy mothers day. She may not hunt but would always be happy to cook whatever wild game or birds that arrived for the table. Bless mothers everywhere.

Very good!

My mother was 78 when she came with us to South Africa. She didn't hunt but she pretty much walked the whole area! Happy Mother's Day!

I was fortunate to have my Mother with me on one trip. It had always been a dream of hers to see Victoria Falls so I arranged to have her to join my wife and I back in '96 as a 75th birthday present. We had a memorable trip staying with Piers Taylor in the Matetsi and game viewing in Hwange. Then down to South Africa for a bit of hunting and finished off with the Blue Train.
IMG_4218.JPG

Enjoying Hwange!

She was never a hunter but joined me on a couple of afternoons in the Limpopo while hunting Bushbuck.
IMG_4219.JPG

Mom and Deb at the Falls

We lost her back in '16 but I'll cherish the times we had as she always encouraged and supported me on my hunting endeavors. Happy Mothers Day Edie, see you on the other side!

I was fortunate to have my Mother with me on one trip. It had always been a dream of hers to see Victoria Falls so I arranged to have her to join my wife and I back in '96 as a 75th birthday present. We had a memorable trip staying with Piers Taylor in the Matetsi and game viewing in Hwange. Then down to South Africa for a bit of hunting and finished off with the Blue Train.
View attachment 228618
Enjoying Hwange!

She was never a hunter but joined me on a couple of afternoons in the Limpopo while hunting Bushbuck.
View attachment 228619
Mom and Deb at the Falls

We lost her back in '16 but I'll cherish the times we had as she always encouraged and supported me on my hunting endeavors. Happy Mothers Day Edie, see you on the other side!
Beautiful memories:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,