Most picturesque camp for a sundowner?

Ravensview

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Member of
SCI,DSC, DU
Where was your most picturesque site for sundowners while in Africa? I am looking through the sites pictures and outfitters sites and some have what I consider a beutifull location for winding up the day, and others appear enclosed and walled off from the outside, where have you found to be the most picturesque site you have seen or been too, I am not talking the companions or discussions just the site or moment, just asking out of curiosity more than anything.

Then it matters as I see many of the sites with walls around them, I have had good times in beutifull locations and some really crap holes,but I prefer to find my enjoyment in a beutifull location.

We enjoyed the balcony @KMG Hunting Safaris . It overlooked a valley and there was nothing but terrain for as far as I could see.

Sounds nice, went to their website and they look like they have a nice overlook of the terrain

Sounds nice, went to their website and they look like they have a nice overlook of the terrain
There is a nice area for a fire too. So it is very nice.

Judging from the videos from most of the outfitters, they take special care to be sure the fire pit for sundowners is in a great spot. My experience in Limpopo is that by the time we made it back to camp to have a cocktail at the fire pit, the sun was down and one was just happy to be near the fire with a good gin and tonic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg