Morning to all

bushmag

Reaction score
Hi, so im new to this forum but not new to hunting in Africa, because South Africa is my home country. We are full in hunting season and the game is beautiful with some amazing trophy's.

looking forward meeting all on this forum and to share some great stories together.

cheers,

Magnus Mostert.

Welcome to AH Magnus.
Do share your tales.

Welcome to AH!

Magnus

Welcome to AH.

What part of South Africa are you from and what do you usually hunt.

Any pictures to share?

Welcome to AH Magnus

Welcome to AH Magnus!

Welcome to the forum, Magnus !

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH Magnus! please share some stories and pic we'd real like that.

Welcome to AH Magnus! We would love to hear some storys and see some pics.

Good to have you here Magnus. Nice to have members from Africa. Hope we can learn as much from you as you can learn from us.

Hi all thanks for the welcome, My home is in the northwest Provence in South Africa we own a hunting farm here. But we do hunting all around the country. As you all know when you own a hunting farm you dont hunt as often as you would like due to the fact that there is always maintenance to do and apart from that do we also farm with livestock.(sheep and Cattle and Royal game) We do make time for varmint hunting because of the great problems we have with jackal and lynx.

Dont get to much time in the office so apologies if the reply's are slow. Where can i post some photos?

Hi all thanks for the welcome, My home is in the northwest Provence in South Africa we own a hunting farm here. But we do hunting all around the country. As you all know when you own a hunting farm you dont hunt as often as you would like due to the fact that there is always maintenance to do and apart from that do we also farm with livestock.(sheep and Cattle and Royal game) We do make time for varmint hunting because of the great problems we have with jackal and lynx.

Dont get to much time in the office so apologies if the reply's are slow. Where can i post some photos?

Bushmag click the reply to thread and then click Go Advanced below and attach photos through there. Be sure to tell us about your farm if you have a website you can put that under your Signature in your profile, you may want to run a few specials to help get them under control if getting them under control is even possible. Bob

Hi Magnus, welcome Mate. Stay in touch Magnus, my wife and I hope to be in SA in October 2014 and we'd love to meet up with you and say G'day and post some pics ya selfish bugger so we can drool over them and then yit you up for a hunt. Warmest Regards Mate and have fun on the forum. Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg