More Than 1 Million Adult Women Hunt in U.S.

Nurse Hunter

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
I am one of those "rare" women who hunt. So I have a question for the ladies on this thread. Anyone been on a lion hunt? And don't worry VInootz, I can handle the recoil. Cause I'm a "curvy " woman who doesn't fit the cookie cutter model of a huntress. I can get it done, even if I don't have the perfect fitting clothes. It drives me nuts that hunting clothes only go up to an xl for women. I guess they think if you are a " big girl" you're not active and just sit on your ass all day. But I digress... any way, if anyone has hunted lions, I'd love to chat.

I am one of those "rare" women who hunt. So I have a question for the ladies on this thread. Anyone been on a lion hunt? And don't worry VInootz, I can handle the recoil. Cause I'm a "curvy " woman who doesn't fit the cookie cutter model of a huntress. I can get it done, even if I don't have the perfect fitting clothes. It drives me nuts that hunting clothes only go up to an xl for women. I guess they think if you are a " big girl" you're not active and just sit on your ass all day. But I digress... any way, if anyone has hunted lions, I'd love to chat.
Hello @Nurse Hunter, I don't think I can offer much help with your lion hunt....When we were in Tanzania, our friend hunted lion but I was with my husband, not him, so I only have general information to share. Still, if you think I can help in any way, I'm happy to chat. Happy hunting!

I replied to your thread about this. I have been on a lion hunt in Tanzania. Also, in the gear section us ladies now have a sticky thread all about female specific things that work. Please do share anything on there that has worked for you! I am hoping it will grow into a great resource here on AH for all of us huntresses and those who are not members, but husbands are! Wonderful to have another huntress here, and nurse to boot! :P Cheerleader:
Gina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross