More Stuff For Sale From Alaska

I assume the .45-70 cases have been fired once? And do the dude come with a shell holder? If so I will take them and some of your .458 bullets, the 480 gr for sure, I will have to look at that listing again and count up my nickels.
I will be passing by your house going up and back to Talkeetna Thanksgiving day, if that doesn't work I can pop up some late afternoon.

Yes, I have about 100 cases and dies. I'm sure I can find a shell holder as I have a box with 100 or more. Let em know wha time to expect you and I'll be here.
cal

When you call to set an approximate time, let me know what bullets you would like to see. I have:
several weights of cast bullets
5 partial boxes of 500 grains jacketed
16 boxes of 350 grain Hornady.
I can have them out for you in advance.
On Friday all goes to the gun show in Anchorage for what you don't want.
Also, due to the gun show I will be unable to cash a check soon, so cash would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely up for the 480 gr, quite possibly the 380 gr, the brass, dies and a shell holder. I'm making that $430?
Maybe I should just pop up on Friday when I won't have The Lovely Mrs Freefall tapping her toe. Heck, I could bring the Pedersoli and trade it to you for one of those old relics you have laying around!

Friday I will head to set up for the gun show in Anchorage and will depart my home around 9-10 am.
I will be here all day Thursday to that is probably better. I will have everything out for you. Bring lots of cash as I have endless 45-70 stuff to dispose of. What would you like to trade yor Pedersoli for? My .600 or my 4-bore? I may have to throw in scome cash to make all even.

On heck, I'm having trouble with this machine. I was thinking you had a .450 nitro cluttering up your place.
Thursday evening will probably be better than morning. I'll be calling.

No 450 nitro but I have several boxers of factory Hornady ammo and also lots of brass.
C

Most of the 577 bullets, 45-70 brass and dies, 348 bras and dies, 9.2 x 72 bullets, and .32-20 brass is all sold.
Thank you gents.
Will post lots more after the new year (so I don't have to wait in post office lines for an hour to mail one box.
Cal

Wow..they have a Post Office there?
And how about that Great Alaskan Bush Co? Do they sell stuff for Hunting and Camping ?

Yes, smart ass, we have a post office. You should know about the Buch Co., as you were banned from there years ago.

Cal, you going to be at the show in Palmer this weekend? I just heard about it first time today.

Yes, I have three tables at this show and the following weekend in Anchorage.

No 450 nitro but I have several boxers of factory Hornady ammo and also lots of brass.
C
What do you have in terms of brass for .450 NE? And price? Thank you!

I have sold 12-15 boxes of fired brass and have five remaining @$70 per box.
Lots of factory Hornady ammo but I can't ship it out Alaska for a reasonable price.
Cal

Cal--I'd be interested in the brass only--my .450 is a BPE. Could you sell me 3 boxes or do you need to sell all 5 at once? BTW I'm in Virginia.

Your're up late!
Three is fine. Check for $210 plus $22 priority post with full insurance.

Let me know when the check is in the mail and I will pack them up. Send me your post address.
Thanks,Tom.
Cal

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Cal--I'll have the check out for you tomorrow and I'll PM you my address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you