More animal rights nonsense. Apparently all those huge tuskers in Botswana are coincidentally the country's last.

WilhelmM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
Everything is going extinct. You see that bird outside your bedroom window with a unique white spot? Yip, it's endangered. Let's completely ignore the fact that any exceptionally large animal of any particular species is obviously not going to be as common as the species' average size. But why admit a fact when you can blatantly lie and take advantage of stupid people? What's that I hear? Africa is taking control of its own resources without the "permission" of foreign, mostly Western countries? No, we can't have that! Let's try and screw over the continent even more.

https://iwbond.org/2020/02/20/botswana-auctions-off-the-last-of-its-big-tusker-elephants/

Fact: within 4 months, every worker honeybee will be dead, every one.

which is why you can’t look short term when it comes to wildlife management.

Notice the use of the term “white owned”. This is a deliberate attempt to draw racial lines and also to imply some sort of colonialism.

Fact: within 4 months, every worker honeybee will be dead, every one.

which is why you can’t look short term when it comes to wildlife management.

Notice the use of the term “white owned”. This is a deliberate attempt to draw racial lines and also to imply some sort of colonialism.
It reeks of desperation on the part of Western NGO's. I'm convinced that they know full well that they're not going to be taken seriously for much longer. Most of the safari outfitters I've had the privilege to talk to know far more about Africa's indigenous cultures to the point where they can fluently speak their languages. I have yet to see an animal rights advocate that knows a simple sentence from Swahili or Zulu. They are the only 'colonialists' when it comes to wildlife conservation in Africa. They don't give a single damn about the continent's people or even its wildlife for that matter, considering that some of them are completely aware that hunting concessions bring in the most revenue for conservation. It's all about ego. "Look at this beautiful lion that looked at me in the eye for 0.05 seconds. I'm sure it loves me and knows I'm a good person."

They forget those animals make more every year, like cattle, so we have to keep eating them or they will over populate.

Everything is going extinct. You see that bird outside your bedroom window with a unique white spot? Yip, it's endangered. Let's completely ignore the fact that any exceptionally large animal of any particular species is obviously not going to be as common as the species' average size. But why admit a fact when you can blatantly lie and take advantage of stupid people? What's that I hear? Africa is taking control of its own resources without the "permission" of foreign, mostly Western countries? No, we can't have that! Let's try and screw over the continent even more.

https://iwbond.org/2020/02/20/botswana-auctions-off-the-last-of-its-big-tusker-elephants/
What's so funny is Zimbabwe has some of the biggest takers in the world and they allow hunting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg