Dave0712

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF, NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Greetings from the Frankfurt, Germany Airport. I am awaiting a flight back to the USA following a South Africa hunt.
I am a Montanan born and bred, with a history of all outdoor hunting and fishing opportunities.
I will be reviewing my experience of hunting with @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA in the next few days and believe you will enjoy pictures and the stories to last a lifetime.
Dave0712

Last edited by a moderator:
Giday Dave and welcome to the A H forums ( and home from a successfull hunt no doubt)

Welcome from not so far away (relatively) in London!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH, looking forward to your hunting report.

Welcome to AH!

Dave0712, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your report! Envious that you made it to Africa this year!

Welcome! I see you are from Roundup, just north of Billings, MT. After you fill us in on your hunt with @Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA , you will need to tell us about some of your Montana hunting exploits.

Welcome to AH. Be good to hear about your hunt. Not too far from where I live. Congrats on getting out and going to RSA.
Bruce

Welcome to AH Dave0712! Safe travel and looking forward to your hunt report and pictures.

Welcome to the AH community!

Welcome to AH Dave,
I’m from western MT exiled to Houston TX at the moment. Full intentions on getting home one day for good to finish up at my place in the Madison Valley! God Willing!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome aboard Dave, looking forward to your story.

Hi Dave, welcome to AH.

Waiting for your report :A Popcorn:

Welcome to AH

Hello Dave0712,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Dave,
I’m from western MT exiled to Houston TX at the moment. Full intentions on getting home one day for good to finish up at my place in the Madison Valley! God Willing!
Cheers,
Cody
Glad to hear from another Montanan by birth. We are blessed to be from such a great state, and the Madison Valley is outstanding.

Welcome, will watch for your report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg