Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, Mozambique
Does anybody know a decent Elk Outfitter in Montana. I want a bull and with rifle. Hope to stay around 5K.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.03.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 6.03.08 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
You can try Luke Novich of 4 Dot outfitters, based out of Twin Bridges. He bought the operation from Merritt Pride (Lost Fork Outfitters) I did some guide work for Merritt years ago when he operated out of the Madison Valley.

4 Dot hunts in the Ruby Range, and has a combo Elk/Deer hunt @ $5800 (2x1)

Thanks @gillettehunter you beat me to it on posting a link to my 2020 hunt!

@Nature Boy , I have hunted with Rising Son Outfitters multiple times over the past 20 years. For rifle hunts, they are booked up about 3 years in advanced and a week long rifle hunt is about $7k, plus another $1k for non-resident deer/elk combo tag. Montana also has a preference point system that you need to probably do about 2 years ahead of your hunt to be sure to draw tags.

This is my 2017 hunt report

Thanks @gillettehunter you beat me to it on posting a link to my 2020 hunt!

@Nature Boy , I have hunted with Rising Son Outfitters multiple times over the past 20 years. For rifle hunts, they are booked up about 3 years in advanced and a week long rifle hunt is about $7k, plus another $1k for non-resident deer/elk combo tag. Montana also has a preference point system that you need to probably do about 2 years ahead of your hunt to be sure to draw tags.

This is my 2017 hunt report

Thanks much! I would pay that for solid hunt and animals. I'll read your report. much aprreciated

Thank you. Did you hunt with them?
No. I’m in the same boat as you. Looking for a cheaper elk hunt. I’ve spoken to both gentleman and both are nice guys. I know Individuals who hunted with elk creek with positive feedback.

No. I’m in the same boat as you. Looking for a cheaper elk hunt. I’ve spoken to both gentleman and both are nice guys. I know Individuals who hunted with elk creek with positive feedback.
Okay, thanks. I'll be digging in so I'll keep you posted on what I find .

Thanks, have a call into Remi already! Have you hunted with him? Obviously a legit well known guy.
No l haven’t. But like you said a legit guy. What l have been around Remi l would not worry about booking with him, in fact l may go o a spring bear hunt with him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg