AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
From the smallest blue duiker or Steinbok to Massive 1500lb 10' and 11' browns...
" The Closer You Look , The Better We Get "
NOT PHOTOSHOPPED ! I am touching the upright one with a bent elbow and the shadow of the other bear is cast across me. I am standing between them not 10 feet behind them ! I am 6'1" .
I GIVE every client every inch out of their BEARS !
These were just delivered to Alabama and Louisiana.
17504695_1476292502442687_1725013715991358957_o_zps0aiky7nz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Great looking bears, and yes some monsters!

OMFG!!!

Impressive!!!

Both these bears have 42" around the necks measured tight and nit the fur and at least 90" belly girths.

Both these bears have 42" around the necks measured tight and nit the fur and at least 90" belly girths.

I can attest to this. I will be starting another thread when I have a chance, but I saw the bear on the left in person before delivery and he was AMAZING!!! He is every bit as big as Dennis states. And the face.... well... wow!!!

Great job Dennis. Big brownies are really awesome freaks of nature.

Hope the proud new owners have a tall ceiling trophy room!

Mighty fine looking bears. One day maybe I'll have a trophy room that'll accommodate one of those...right now I'd have to do a monster red stag with his head down as if eating.

Those are impressive!!! How big are the doors to get them in the house! Yikes!

I can attest to this. I will be starting another thread when I have a chance, but I saw the bear on the left in person before delivery and he was AMAZING!!! He is every bit as big as Dennis states. And the face.... well... wow!!!

i kinda liked him when he was wrapped up asleep in his duvet........:E Big Grin:

That's incredible! Never realized bears can get that large.

i kinda liked him when he was wrapped up asleep in his duvet........:E Big Grin:

You mean like this? And they don't sleep, they hibernate. :E Big Grin:

20170322_221916.jpg

In all seriousness though, I do want to post a pic I took of that bear while it was here. I sometimes see people post that it is hard to tell about @The Artistry of Wildlife taxidermy work because the pictures are so good compared to other taxidermy pictures. And I agree that Dennis is a master photographer as well.

I didn't take the pic for this reason, but it worked out well. Here is a crappy picture of that Bear's face I took with my camera phone at night, in my driveway.

20170322_221901.jpg

Here is a picture that Dennis took in his studio that I got off Facebook.

FB_IMG_1490542450927.jpg

Is the picture Dennis took much better? Yes.

Can you still see the great quality of the work in my crappy picture? Yes.

That bear's going to have a hard time eating. His food pipe is missing!

Wooooww. Crazy. Those bears look amazing.

Are these guys equivalent to a 100 pound tusker or can you find them with a little bit of looking?

What would a standard one look like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg