Monster Ele in Zim with TheSafariConnection & Jimba Safaris

SafariSean

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
many
We recently had a client take a bull Elephant well over 70 pounds which makes 3 over 60# for us this year. The client is preparing a post for
African Hunting.com and The Hunting Report about the hunt which I will get up soon but I wanted to get some pics up for some of our friends and past clients to see.
Before anyone asks the bull was fully exportable and came from a forrest area concession lease. DSCN0431.jpgDSCN0444.jpgDSCN0446.jpg

Outstanding Sean... Thanks for sharing!

What a fantastic animal, can't wait for the "hunters' report. Smiles all around, must be good.

Very Nice Elephant...

Congrats for a good bull !

Nice, love to happy hunters!

Look forward to that story. Stan sure set the bar but any good story is worth reading.
Thanks for the pictures.

WOW, lovely Bull . . Ivory looks nice and thick.
Can you provide any info about the two rifles in the second photo? . . the double, and the magazine rifle held by the staff member?

I think the game scout has a 95 Mauser, I can see in the pic it cocks on closing so it is definitely pre-98. I have emailed Tony about the double but it looks to be a Cogswell with the reinforced frame. I will let you know when he responds. Sean

Great Bull! I can't wait to read the report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross