Monrovia, Liberia. Freetown, etc.

Daniel Cary

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
I don't really know if this can be discussed here (with all due Respect), I would love to hear anyone's personal experience.

I went to school with a kurtz-like Character who contracted Photography from the devastation & conditions in Westpoint, left behind from the almost 2-decade Civil War.

Just to start: It prompt me to research this long ago .. It certainly Left an Impression on me!

I have spent time in Liberia… and have a couple of friends that have lived/worked there recently… happy to try to answer any questions you might have (or refer you to folks that might be able to answer them)…

I’ve also spend a small bit of time in Freetown, Sierra Leone… a former attorney/judge from Sierra Leone used to work for me a few years back.. happy to try to reach her as well … (she worked in the juvenile justice reform sector)…

While most of the US received little coverage or even knew what was going on there,
I just wondered if anyone had been or felt themselves in a precarious situation while visiting some of the less fortunate areas afflicted?

The Hx from the beginning, to Samuel K Doe, Charles Taylor, etc .. The General Warlords, ..
This can get dicey, however, that had to have been one of the most devastating (lack of words here) I've researched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!