image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
U
image.jpeg
5 model 70 stocks for sale.

First three pictures are a take-off New Haven sporter stock from the 300 rum that I used for my 404 project. Some handling marks, but nothing serious. Glass and pillar bedding. Let's say $75 shipped in the conus.

Next three stocks (next six pictures) are safari super grade stocks. I believe these came from the Cabela's 50th anniversary run a few years ago. I bought 4 of these when I was doing my 404 project and kept the one I liked the best. Ebony fore end, super grade grip cap and wrap checkering with nice figure on all three. Safari profile barrel channel. Routed for one piece bottom metal, but I have two piece adapters if you need one. Cross bolts included. These are all new, never been mounted. $325 each, shipped in the conus.

Last is a new production Safari Express stock. Straight-grain walnut. New, no marks. Cross-bolts not included. $190 shipped in the conus.

I paid more than I am asking for the new stocks. They are just taking up space in my shop, though, so I would like to move them to make way (and funds) for new projects.

PM me with questions or more pics/information.

Last edited:
The middle super grade stock is SPF (pictures six and seven).

The third super grade stock is also sold (pictures 8-9). The take-off sporter stock, first super grade stock (pictures 4-5) and the safari express stock are still available.

Still have the sporter stock, the safari express stock and the first super grade stock. Make me an offer!

Custom this advertising on AH thing works!

@CAustin you are correct! Just one small reason why this is the greatest hunting forum in the world!

Sporter stock is SPF.

Hi Custom, PM sent regarding first super grade stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg