Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation, Saskatoon Gun Dog Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, Germany, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
I just missed buying a rifle that I have been looking for for a long time, and was beginning to think was completely unavailable. A Brno ZKK 600 in 9.3x62. It was sold the day that I found it at a dealer in Canada. It had the pop up peep sight, single set trigger, high comb deluxe stock, the works. And it went for under Cdn $900. So I'm frustrated, but have hope. What a wonderful & versatile rifle it would be if only I could lay my hands on one!

You'll have to put a watch list up at these online dealers and see if you get notifications in time.

Sucks to lose out on a good deal.

There are more.

That would have been a great snag! I have never seen a 600 in 9.3, though the CZ 550 is fairly common so chambered and is a fine rifle. I have the 550 LUX. I have an older 600 in '06 purchased recently and as yet unfired as it is NIB. Sort of hate to shoot it. But don't worry if I find one, you can be sure I wont tell you until after I buy it! :LOL::eek::D:rolleyes::whistle:

Likely didn't shoot well anyway :(
Get the next one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg