Minneapolis to Africa?

Just remember Delta can be sneaky…they may show M-F but in reality it is M, W, F otherwise they will end up cancelling your flight. It takes off about 9 PM EST and gets to JNB 7 PM their time
Recent flight history for DL 200 shows M TH SA. Does the flight schedule / frequency change at different times of the year? I am flying out on a saturday this May on this flight

MSP to Amsterdam to J Burg,,return thru France back to Msp

Last October I booked MSP-EWR-JNB round trip on United (Business / Polaris class) for August of this year. Kathi Klimes from Wild Travel suggested booking early. At the time United was significantly less than Delta through ATL. I would have preferred Delta as, from pre retirement travel, I am a 2 million miler / lifetime Gold on Delta. Out of curiosity I checked fares a couple of days ago. For the same seat / dates United is now just a bit over twice the October price and Delta, although much higher than in October, is now significantly less than United. It will be interesting to watch fares as the travel date gets closer. Both airlines show seat availability when checking fares and both have sold about half of the available business class seats both ways for the dates I am flying. I did look at the available foreign airlines, the fares were lower however all included at least one more stop enroute and from my previous travel experience airline travel problems increase as the square of the number of stops involved in a given trip so I elected to stick with the one stop alternatives.

For my hunt in July, I'm leaving out of MSP to Amsterdam then Joburg through Delta. It was the best price for the hours that I found.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you