Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Just wanted to mention a local place here in Maine that is great to deal with. They don't have anything in the way of classic African chamberings, but have a lot of other hard to find stuff like .32 special, .38-55, .45-90. .444, .260, etc. and a bunch more common stuff like .30-06, .30/30, .45-70, 6.5 grendel, .50 beowulf etc. Then a mix of other oddball stuff, brass and otherwise. I generally check them first before looking somewhere else and have never had a problem until recently. I received an iffy bunch of range brass and sent an email about it. I received a PHONE CALL within hours saying they were going to replace it and had it in the mail the next day. Their pricing is good to reasonable, they currently have a $10 flat rate shipping charge (unless a bulk order), and they want to make sure their customers are happy. You are good to go dealing with this company if they happen to have something you want. One thing to be aware of on their range brass- it is open range pickup and can be in any condition- I happened to get a batch of worn out reload discards which is why they immediately replaced it, so be aware if you take a chance on the range brass, it can be in any condition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross