Midwest Member

Ha!! I could be more enabled if someone would sell me a good used 470 NE and/or 470 NE dies and brass!!!

Well I am very seriously interested in a 470 NE if someone is looking to part with one. And/or dies and components. I’ve had my eye on the available Sabatti 470.

:S Welcome:

Hello,

Thanks for the add here. I’m a long time hunter, reloaded, adventures, shooter. I’m mostly jumped on here to learn about double rifles, and eventually get over to Africa on a hunt or two..or ten.

thanks
Welcome to AH

Giday DD and welcome to the A H forums.

Hello Desert_Demon,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site, when you get a spare minute.

Also, have a look at gunsinternational.com, for double rifles, and supplies for same, in various calibers, including of course .470 Nitro.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH DD, you have come to the right place for double rifles and double hunting. My friend took delivery of her new Heym double 470 the other day, it was a great occasion.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH Desert_Demon!

Welcome to the best Africa Hunting site on the interwebs.

What part of the Midwest? West Michigan here

Hello,

Thanks for the add here. I’m a long time hunter, reloaded, adventures, shooter. I’m mostly jumped on here to learn about double rifles, and eventually get over to Africa on a hunt or two..or ten.

thanks

Hello,

thanks
This cracked me up “maybe a hunt….or 10”. Yes, be prepared for the latter . Welcome to AH. Happy adventures! Sue

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you