sandman0921

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI (Life), RMEF (Life), DU, NWTF, NRA (Patron Life), GOA, DSC (Life), WSF (Life), B&C Club (Sponsor Associate Member), USSA (Associate Member)
Hunted
USA (GA, TN, AR, TX, FL, UT, NM, WY, MT, AK, IL, MO, IA); Canada (NWT, BC); Africa (Tanzania)
I hope I am not violating any posting rules by putting this here, but I received an email flyer from Midway USA indicated they are having a big sale on the Leupold VX-6 1 - 6 x24 illuminated scopes.

Normally $1429.99 for the VX-6 1-6x24 with FireDot duplex reticle, and I just bought one for $880.00 NIB.

It'll be just the ticket for the 404 Jeffery that I asked Wayne Jacobson at AHR to build me....;)

Anyway, I know that "heads-up" posts have been placed here before, so I thought I would return the favor.

Again, to the moderators, I apologize if I am out of line....

Thanks, if I didn't have my zeiss on my 404 already I would be all over that. I love my VX6 on 223.

Great scope at a decent price.

Good deal for sure.

It's a very good scope at a nice price for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Just ordered one for my new Ruger 375 Ruger African
Now they need to put the guick detaching scope rings on sale

These are alway great posts,, The Heads Up on the 375 bullets That A lot of members took great advantage of,, also the rebate deal that Leupold had on the VX3 1x4 saved me a hundred and was the perfect scope for my newly aquired 404Jeff and I'm sure there are many, maybe someone else remembers.

Great scope, Great price. I am an FFL with a retail shop & it is @ $100 less than we sell them for. Plus - I used one in Africa last year, shot 5 animals with that scope. All one shot kills, fantastic optics.

This is the scope I have on my .416 Ruger. Is really good.
Philip

I have a 6x Meopta that worked flawlesley o my .300 Win Mag in Africa...Plenty power too.

I have one and likely paid full price!

I always pay full price and then they go on sale a couple of months after I buy them.
Welcome to my world! I do love the VX6 illuminated scopes no matter what they cost. I used this scope to take my buff and ele.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross