Mid-Asia Ibex in Kyrgyzstan August 4th -August 14th - 4000USD

Hi Roger. I'm not Igor, but I was in Kyrgyzstan in Feb hunting 3 yrs ago. We hit it pretty good and had good weather. Lows were perhaps 5 to 15 and some highs as much as 35-40. They are similar in latitude to Mont/ Wy. Most Ibex hunting is done over 10,000 ft. If you hit it wrong it could be 30 below with wind. Or catch a thaw and it could be 50 and sunny. Best be prepared for either extreme. I saw herders wintering stock at OVER 10,000 ft. I found it to be very interesting. You'll note from above in this thread there appears to of been a difficulty with a group of Igor's clients recently. Many are still hoping that situation will get taken care of. If you have further questions feel free to contact me. I wrote a hunt report here on my hunt. Should be able to search for it. Good luck. Bruce

Hi Igor ,

how is the weather in February ?

Roger

Hi Roger,
the weather is very good and of February for the hunt, we have more sunshine, the days are not so short, but different from region to region.
Nearly Yssik-Kul Lake is not could, but Naryn area is a coldest region in Kyrgyzstan. In the night -30 Celsius and at the day can be -10.

We have now two hunting guest in the hunting area nearly Yssik-Kul
The hunters arrived Bishkek today at the morning and now they are in the huning camp.

Regards
Igor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you