AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
MG Hunting - Reports

Being permanently related to the hunting industry is what lead us to our Family hunting company 35 years ago. Accompanied by great professionals, we have catered for many hunters safaris with high satisfaction and success rates.
The great number of hunters that join us for their hunts every year and their testimonies are excellent proof that we are a leading company in organizing hunting programs.

Here in MG Hunting we are focus on your experience, We not only want to do our job well, we are really committed to honoring your journey. Not only to provide quality hunts but also in transmitting a little of our passion, values and culture through the hunt.

We share to you some fresh testimonies of our last rut season so you can appreciate some opinions:

-" MG Hunting is a first class family operated hunting business. The food and acccomodations were excellent. The Free Range Hunting was World Class. The guides are exceptional and very skilled. I was lucky enough to have a once in lifetime opportunity to take a very large wáter buffalo at no more tan 20 metres, in very thick Bush. What had potential to be a very dangerous situation was handled perfectly and made a memory thatI eill remember.
Thank you very much!! Best wishes and Good fortune to my NEW FRIENDS."

Joey Fick / from Texas, USA

- " First rate operation. The Best hunting trip I have ever done. The stag were plentiful and very vocal. I also hunted and took a trophy blackback. The acomodations, food and hospitality are the best I have experienced in my 25 years of doing guided hunts. I Will be back and bring Friends. This is a great place to come to créate a lifetime memory."
Bruce White / from WI, USA

-" What can I say? we came as HUNTERS and left as FAMILY! Great place, great game, great grupo of people. Love this place! Pedro and Austin were amazing, Manuel he was ok! Just kidding!!!! great food great Lodge and Will be back son!
Justin Koltiska / from Wyoming, USA

- "Fantastic red stag hunting in remote region of Argentina a hidden gem! Great oppportunity for fallow deer, black Buck, and wild boar too! Exceptional lodging and meals featuring the local cuisine. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. A truly rewarding and unforgetable experience!"
Mike Mocko / Conecticut USA

We hope to have you as one of our hunters soon and make your safari in South America one to remember.

MG Hunting - Reports

Being permanently related to the hunting industry is what lead us to our Family hunting company 35 years ago. Accompanied by great professionals, we have catered for many hunters safaris with high satisfaction and success rates.
The great number of hunters that join us for their hunts every year and their testimonies are excellent proof that we are a leading company in organizing hunting programs.

Here in MG Hunting we are focus on your experience, We not only want to do our job well, we are really committed to honoring your journey. Not only to provide quality hunts but also in transmitting a little of our passion, values and culture through the hunt.

We share to you some fresh testimonies of our last rut season so you can appreciate some opinions:

-" MG Hunting is a first class family operated hunting business. The food and acccomodations were excellent. The Free Range Hunting was World Class. The guides are exceptional and very skilled. I was lucky enough to have a once in lifetime opportunity to take a very large wáter buffalo at no more tan 20 metres, in very thick Bush. What had potential to be a very dangerous situation was handled perfectly and made a memory thatI eill remember.
Thank you very much!! Best wishes and Good fortune to my NEW FRIENDS."

Joey Fick / from Texas, USA

- " First rate operation. The Best hunting trip I have ever done. The stag were plentiful and very vocal. I also hunted and took a trophy blackback. The acomodations, food and hospitality are the best I have experienced in my 25 years of doing guided hunts. I Will be back and bring Friends. This is a great place to come to créate a lifetime memory."
Bruce White / from WI, USA

-" What can I say? we came as HUNTERS and left as FAMILY! Great place, great game, great grupo of people. Love this place! Pedro and Austin were amazing, Manuel he was ok! Just kidding!!!! great food great Lodge and Will be back son!
Justin Koltiska / from Wyoming, USA

- "Fantastic red stag hunting in remote region of Argentina a hidden gem! Great oppportunity for fallow deer, black Buck, and wild boar too! Exceptional lodging and meals featuring the local cuisine. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. A truly rewarding and unforgetable experience!"
Mike Mocko / Conecticut USA

We hope to have you as one of our hunters soon and make your safari in South America one to remember.
I second all of the above - Great people, great place, and great hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeKirch

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!