AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello everybody,

After a long absence on the forum we would like to give you a little update on how its everything down here.

Even though the international flights for tourism are still close we believe that it wont be long until we can receive hunters once again. The vaccination campaign is going faster and that make us believe that we will be able to receive hunters before next year.

To be a family business and our 30 years on business allow us to went through this nightmare and finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. During this time we´ve take care of all our hunting areas and we are sure that our next seasons are going to be one of the best ones ever.

Our dove population which was already high before this year with no hunters have grown and will allow hunters to shoot with only one limit and that will be his shoulder!

Duck population on our area have grown not only because of the lack of hunters but also because of the good rains we have along the year making new lagoons and flooding crops which is a perfect environment for ducks.

After a year as rough as the one that have passed there might not be a better place than being on a lagoon early in the morning on a good duck hunt!

Unfortunately we where unable to have hunters from all around the world this year on our red stag season but we where lucky to have some Argentinean hunters and prove that we where right on our beliefs, it a great season with great red stags!

Forward you will find some pictures of the season.

IMG_E1507.JPG
IMG_E1514.JPG
IMG_0894.JPG
SONL0549.JPG
EGMR5969.JPG
IMG_E1167.JPG
IMG_0869.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
RGRA1604.JPG
IMG_E1115.JPG
IMG_E1511.JPG
AJPE3745.JPG

Best regards,
Pedro Gil

My wife and I just had lunch where we talked about our trip with you before the lock down. We enjoyed the trip and hope to be there again soon. We will watch Argentina for travel news and hope we can see you again soon. Until then, many prayers for you and your family.
20200125_172331.jpg
20200125_155630_HDR.jpg
20200125_180321_HDR.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you and chasing those stags next year.

My wife and I just had lunch where we talked about our trip with you before the lock down. We enjoyed the trip and hope to be there again soon. We will watch Argentina for travel news and hope we can see you again soon. Until then, many prayers for you and your family.
View attachment 409700View attachment 409701View attachment 409702
Hello Randy , Thank you for your message and I´m glad to hear from you. Hope that you went through this pandemic the best way possible. Down here we are well, anxious to be able to receive hunters and to be hunting side by side with you again.
Hope that we meet again next year in Argentina or the U.S.
Send my regards to Shannon!

Pedro Gil.

Looking forward to meeting you and chasing those stags next yea
Hello Randy , it will be a pleasure to meet you and be hunting with you.

Best regards,
Pedro Gil

Great to see you on the site Pedro. One of the great outfitters anywhere in the Western Hemisphere. Keeping our fingers crossed that we will see you in February for that far too long delayed stag hunt! Best to your father and brothers.

And a note to those not familiar with MG's operation, those are free-range stags.

Very best, Joe & Nancy

Great to see you on the site Pedro. One of the great outfitters anywhere in the Western Hemisphere. Keeping our fingers crossed that we will see you in February for that far too long delayed stag hunt! Best to your father and brothers.

And a note to those not familiar with MG's operation, those are free-range stags.

Very best, Joe & Nancy
Hello Joe,

I am very glad to hear from you, thank you very much i will send regards to them and all the MG staff.
We are all anxious and with a lot of expectations because the conditions looks very favorable.
Good note all those Red Stags where hunted in our Free-range area during this last season.
Hope to see you again soon or even better to be hunting side be side with you the next rut.

Knowing that you used to be a duck guide and you also rely like hunt ducks i have also a note for you , we are receiving a big number of Rosy-billed pochards on our ducks area. I have a full video of it that i will send be private because i can't posted down here.
1625082476565.png

Send my regards to Nancy!

Pedro Gil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg