MG Hunting - Argentina open for tourism!

MG Hunting

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Dear friends and clients, the wait have finally ended!

After more than a year waiting for our borders to open and to have the possibility to host hunters we are finally open for international tourism with no quarantine needed for vaccinated people!
First of all we want to thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time, it would´ve been impossible to went through this without all of you.
At the beginning of the nightmare we said that we will went through this pandemic and would come back stronger than before and we are finally at the end of the storm.

Requirements for tourists to enter Argentina:

Tourists and / or residents who have the complete vaccination scheme at least 14 days before entering the country are exempt from antigen testing and of isolation.

Tourists or non-resident foreigners must have insurance with Covid-19 coverage, while children under the age of six who enter the country accompanied by adults are exempted from carrying out antigen and PCR tests, although they must comply with the quarantine of seven days, it was officially reported.

Captura de pantalla (12).png

Reactions: WAB
Dear friends and clients, the wait have finally ended!

After more than a year waiting for our borders to open and to have the possibility to host hunters we are finally open for international tourism with no quarantine needed for vaccinated people!
First of all we want to thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time, it would´ve been impossible to went through this without all of you.
At the beginning of the nightmare we said that we will went through this pandemic and would come back stronger than before and we are finally at the end of the storm.

Requirements for tourists to enter Argentina:

Tourists and / or residents who have the complete vaccination scheme at least 14 days before entering the country are exempt from antigen testing and of isolation.

Tourists or non-resident foreigners must have insurance with Covid-19 coverage, while children under the age of six who enter the country accompanied by adults are exempted from carrying out antigen and PCR tests, although they must comply with the quarantine of seven days, it was officially reported.

View attachment 434255
Looking forward to our upcoming hunt in March!!

Joe

Excellent, I see a red stag and more in my future with you.

Birds or Red Stag?
My son and I are headed down for red stag. And these animals haven't seen a North American hunter for two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois