MEXICO: Sonora Mule Deer & Coues Deer Hunt Less Than 30 Days!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well with this crazy year and election! Just wanted to drop a short note, myself and another fellow AH. member are less than 30 days away from our Sonora mule deer and coues deer hunt! This will be my second attempt at the giant mulies of the desert. Having taken a small coues in the last hours of my first hunt I’m looking for redemption on nailing two big guys. I’ll hopefully post two great pictures!

Morning folks, I’ve got 14 more days until myself and another AH member will be in Sonora for big desert mule deer and coues deer hunting. Gun permit was emailed to me yesterday bags packed and guns ready! This will be my second attempt so redemption is on my mind! Hopefully we both will have photos to share! Happy thanksgiving to all.

Good luck I look forward to the report!

Morning folks, I’ve got 14 more days until myself and another AH member will be in Sonora for big desert mule deer and coues deer hunting. Gun permit was emailed to me yesterday bags packed and guns ready! This will be my second attempt so redemption is on my mind! Hopefully we both will have photos to share! Happy thanksgiving to all.
Good Luck, can’t wait to read the report. Who are you hunting with?

Best of luck! Looking forward to the report!

Sounds like an exciting trip, good luck!

Congratulations in advance. Sounds like a great adventure. Can you describe the logistics to going over the border to hunt. I am quite ignorant on the subject. Have a great adventure.

Save travels JB, and good luck. May the hunting God cast good luck on you during this trip. Looking forward for the report and pictures. Happy Thanksgiving you and yours.

JB I wish you the best, keep an eye out as Mexico is no longer what it once was in terms of being safe and tourist friendly.

Hope it's a fantastic hunt !

I’m joining @johnnyblues, hopefully we can have some luck! It’s been a hard and frustrating year for me. It would nice end it on a good note!

Good luck man! I feel your pain. I’ve been 3x and have only gotten one nice buck. My wife affectionately calls him “that $30k buck”. Lol

we’re working on putting together a last minute hunt as well. We have a couple ranches we’re looking at leasing the hunting rights on. We’ll see. You have to be really careful in Mexico- those landowners will tell you whatever you want to hear

hope you have a fantastic time and catch a bit of the rut. Can’t wait to hear how it goes!

What happened with this hunt? I don't think I ever saw a trip report?

Like so many college students, he got lost in Tijuana. :D Passed Out:

LOL, I think I’ve seen him post since then so I’m guessing he’s found his way home. What about it @johnnyblues did you guys go on this hunt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,