MEXICO: Hunting Bighorn Desert Sheep At Sonora Mexico With Sierra Madre Hunting

Homerocp

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Great hunt with Sierra Madre Hunting. Was great season we got this dinosaur RAM.
IMG-20170424-WA0036.jpg

Welcome to AH, nice ram!!

Congrats! Looks like about 10+ years old, just guessing. Tell us about the hunt when you can.

Thank you guys!
Correct Mr.K-man my guide told me was about 10 years old good guessing, well was a great hunt real profesional guides and Outfitter.
the territory is isolated on a desert mountain zone, good luck cold weather is on during hunting season, after two 3 days of keep watchin lams and small rams for my opinion finally i got this ram on the 4 day i shoot at 250 yards,score 177.
Do you guys like to hunt sheeps?
IMG-20170424-WA0037.jpg

Congratulations. A trophy not many people have the opportunity to get.

Beautiful ram, definately the trophy I want the most in N.A! Congratulations
Cheers,
Cody

Congratulations on a very nice sheep. Just missed B&C.
Love to hunt sheep.

Welcome to AH.

Cracking good Ram! Very few hunters ever have the privilege of hunting desert bighorn let alone bag one as nice as yours. Well done!
And yes, sheep hunting is like nothing else. Love it!

Thank you guys!
Correct Mr.K-man my guide told me was about 10 years old good guessing, well was a great hunt real profesional guides and Outfitter.
the territory is isolated on a desert mountain zone, good luck cold weather is on during hunting season, after two 3 days of keep watchin lams and small rams for my opinion finally i got this ram on the 4 day i shoot at 250 yards,score 177.
Do you guys like to hunt sheeps?View attachment 181293

No matter the score, That is a trophy! A truly old ram that may not have seen another winter. You can tell by his worn out body. Good Job! and yes, I would like to hunt sheep. Very few get the chance for desert bighorn, even in Mexico.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Thank for me it is a real important trophy i am happy to be on AH!

Congrats, that is great desert bighorn, very beautiful!

Great trophy and jealous. I have my Dall Sheep hunt schedule for August this year. Just the physical preparation is crazy for a sheep hunt. Congratulations on a nice trophy.

Great trophy and jealous. I have my Dall Sheep hunt schedule for August this year. Just the physical preparation is crazy for a sheep hunt. Congratulations on a nice trophy.
Yes my friend you need to get execelent physical preparation for Sheep hunts.
Thats great i wish you best luck for your Dallas Sheep hunt! Can i PM you to ask you about your hunt?

Very nice ram. Congrats. I was fortunate enough to draw a permit and hunt a fine old Bighorn in Wy a few yrs ago. 10 days to get him. Yes we talk sheep hunting here. Welcome to AH. Bruce

That is a very impressive ram indeed! Congrats on your hunt!

Nice ram for sure. Is that a free range or high fence hunt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg