MEXICO: Has Anyone Hunted With El Mito Ranch?

JoeA

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NWTF, DU, SCI
Hunted
US, Canada
Have any of you folks hunted at El Mito? I saw them featured on a TV show recently. Aoudad and Fallow deer are 2 species I'm interested in, and they have them. They also offer a few African plains game species. Just looking for some feedback from others, who've been there.

Have any of you folks hunted at El Mito? I saw them featured on a TV show recently. Aoudad and Fallow deer are 2 species I'm interested in, and they have them. They also offer a few African plains game species. Just looking for some feedback from others, who've been there.

@gizmo in west Texas can help you with some lf this I think.

I saw the same show and also found it interesting. If you want an Aoudad, I have a better and almost certainly less expensive option. I hunted Aoudad in West Texas in the Sierra Vieja mountains. The beauty of the mountains there is breathtaking. The hunting is 100 percent free range and fair chase. I heartily recommend it. There are a number of ranches in the area that offer guided hunts. The outfitter I hunted with is Hidden Creek Outfitters. They're out of Wyoming, but do Aoudad hunts in the winter down there.

Doug & Rockin G...Thanks for the info!

Joe..................I too looked at aoudad hunting in old Mexico...........until I heard a few horror stories. Decided to hunt with Gizmo............no regrets at all. Here's my ram.......Flatwater Bill
Aoudad Numero Uno.jpg
..FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg