Merry Christmas Your Trophys are ready

Mwag

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I have a buff,kudu,Impala,nyala and eland crated and awaiting shipping. All shoulder mounts. $3200 ocean freight $6700 by air

Hunt anything

AH veteran
Reaction score
I’ve always been Leary of ocean freight, humidity, rough seas and I think there may be some extra hoops to go thru at customs. But half the cost would be awfully tempting!

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
(Equates to $6.04/kg ocean and $12.64/kg air.)

Edster

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Well trophy’s have left JNB. Looks like they are flying Turkish. Sitting in Istanbul right now, not scheduled to leave there till the 16th.

Reactions: RLL

RLL

Gold supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Update on my crate from Badger exports out of SA. New quote yesterday, 236kg, $3200, air freight with insurance and fees, JNB to Houston. Leaving next week :)

Edster

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Update on my crate from Badger exports out of SA. New quote yesterday, 236kg, $3200, air freight with insurance and fees, JNB to Houston. Leaving next week :)

That’s great news. I got a call about 2 hours ago from Tom Kelly @TROPHY SHIPPERS. Our crates have been released and are ready for pick up. Working out the finer details right now.

Hunt anything

AH veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations, much better rates , can’t wait to see my klipspringer and roan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rickvzg

Latest profile posts

Tom Leoni wrote on Nyati67's profile.
Nyatyi, what's the tube dia. on your S&B?
Brian wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
CM,
That is nice work! I would like that cartridge slide for 50-110 Win. I would also use it for 500 S&W. Six cartridge loops would be perfect for me.

I will send you payment immediately.

Thank you,
Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope