Merry Christmas AH Community!

@ActionBob: I just had another look at the picture you posted and there is really something I need to ask. On the left hand side you have a very well executed Blue/Black Wildebeest and Hartebeest pedestal stand. I always understood that Black Wildebeest are far smaller in size than Blue Wildebeest. Is that Black a giant or something, because judging from those mounts I would think they are species of the same size ! :D

Merry Christmas! Family is the best gift of all!

I would have never thought a Rhino could look so festive at Christmas time but she pulled it off!

Congrats to you both on tagging out on the most important hunt of all!

@ActionBob: I just had another look at the picture you posted and there is really something I need to ask. On the left hand side you have a very well executed Blue/Black Wildebeest and Hartebeest pedestal stand. I always understood that Black Wildebeest are far smaller in size than Blue Wildebeest. Is that Black a giant or something, because judging from those mounts I would think they are species of the same size ! :D
No look closer. There is some structure and grass on the pedestal and some of Gina's crochet stuff on the couch that sort of covers the blacks chest. He has a nice wide muzzle and great bosses but I've seen bigger.

The blue was the really big one. He was so old the PH was urging me to shoot quickly. He was worried it might die of old age before I shot it;) the horns have been rubbed through so you can see the core at the tips.

Look at the length of the heads and depth of the chests. The blue is also much wider in the chest.

The blue came from Limpopo, the other two from the Karoo. So all from their Indigenous regions where they always are the healthiest and best specimens:)

Merry Christmas to both of you..and please tell us about that rhino..?

Merry Christmas that is very festive looking, I am also in awe of that room, and once again congratulations on your recent marriage

View attachment 440833
As many of you now know, @Just Gina and I got married in September.

Well after we got back from our fantastic honeymoon on Zanzibar and epic hunt in Tanzania, Gina dove right into full on Christmas mode! I think she had the new 12 foot tall tree up within about a week!

I haven't been surrounded by so much Christmas Spirit in a very long time and just had to share a little with you all.
Merry Christmas to both you and Gina.
Krish

Merry Christmas my dear friends, everything looks wonderful! Is Gina crocheting me a loin cloth for Dallas?lol

Merry Christmas my dear friends, everything looks wonderful! Is Gina crocheting me a loin cloth for Dallas?lol
F427962A-A3DC-47D3-B27A-617EB75D1449.jpeg

Merry Christmas Bob and Gina!! Congratulations on your marriage! I have thoroughly enjoyed the adventures of the both of you. May you have many years of happiness!

Just kidding Cody @Bullthrower338 LOL

She is looking for just the right yarn so she can get started;)
I'm sure she could still get the stuff that has fiberglass strands in it that they used to make nets out of. Tell her to get some good gloves first.
:A Outta:

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your first Christmas as a married couple.

BTW - Gina did a great job decorating, and I am a total Christmas tree snob :LOL:.

Also, the rhino just makes it! Move over Rudolph :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas to Gina and Bob,
All the best and happy new year.
All that's missing from the decor is a Tractor.

Have a Great one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross