Merkel 140 Double Rifle .500 Nitro Express For Sale

MRBlack

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
For sale is an early Merkel 500 Nitro express. It is in excellent condition. It is an EXTRACTOR model. Light scroll work throughout and it has been milled by JJ Perodeau for a red dot. The Trijicon RMR red dot is not included but the mount is. I have owned the gun 2 years and have had no issues. The only reason I am selling it is to finance a Heym. LOP is 14 1/2 inches. Barrels are 23 5/8 in length. I weights 10 pounds 6 ounces with 2 cartridges. It has been a solid piece for me, I’m just looking to upgrade. It would make someone a great double that is ready to go hunt. No box, no paper work. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I’m willing to meet FTF within an hour of Springfield, MO. Please don’t hesitate with any further questions. $10,500 obo. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3270.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the process of uploading pictures. I have poor connection now but should have them up within an hour

I must have spent 2yrs looking for this, (Merkel, 500 w/o exception, NOT CASE COLOR)

Beautiful! It will sell.

No sweat, magnificent rifle to the new owner. And in 500!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross