Memorable Family Hunt Pictures

Very nice photos!

image.jpg

I like this one as well. I told my son to smile for the picture......like I really needed to do that!

Gizmo thanks for starting this thread.

My wife and is trip to Romania was awesome. It was the first time in 17 years of marriage that we have ever got to take a trip together just the two of us.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
What a storybook setting we had, pretty hard to beat the Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania
image.jpeg

I liked your report on that hunt Gizmo!

This one from our family safari this past June, it's my new screensaver!

image.jpeg

My wife and is trip to Romania was awesome. It was the first time in 17 years of marriage that we have ever got to take a trip together just the two of us. View attachment 159399View attachment 159400 What a storybook setting we had, pretty hard to beat the Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania View attachment 159401

Great photos, looks like you had a great trip. Romania is truly one of the top hunting destinations globally, I look forward to going back.

JES I would say nine wart hogs has to go down a s a great memory! Congrats!

It was a great day together afield with my family, Thanks CAustin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!