Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAJW
Good day to all members.
I am in need to get in contact with members from Idaho in the USA. Please be so kind as to pm me, it is in regards to getting in contact of a member living in Idaho . It really would be much appreciated.
Regards
Gert Odedaal

Good day to all members.
I am in need to get in contact with members from Idaho in the USA. Please be so kind as to pm me, it is in regards to getting in contact of a member living in Idaho . It really would be much appreciated.
Regards
Gert Odedaal

Used to live in Pocatello in the S.E. portion of the state. It's been quite a few years since, but I still have friends there. PM me whatever info you care to.

Thank you Phil I will get back to you in this regard.

Gert

Members, thank you kindly, I managed through the assistance of a forum member to get in contact with a fellow member whom I tried to contact without success previously.
Gert Odendaal
South Africa

Sir @edward lives in Idaho. He may not have seen this post but now he will when he get off work from Wally World tonight.

Thank you kindly CAustin it is much appreciated.(y)

Gert,
I am located in Boise, Idaho. PM me. Nathan

Thank you kindly Nathan, I did manage to get hold of the person I need to contact. (y)(y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross