Member from Idaho

Enjoy your stint on AH.
Welcome.

I am also from Idaho. I have never been much of a hunter, but I went to South Africa with my dad this past summer and had great success with my .338 Win. Mag. on a variety of plains game. The AH forums were extremely helpful as I planned my trip, especially when it came to the logistics and paperwork side of things.

Hi all,

Browsed for a while, but never hopped into being an active member of the forum before. I'm from northern Idaho, and while I've never hunted Africa myself, my dad and uncle hunted South West Africa, Kenya, Somalia, Mozambique, and Rhodesia... once upon a time anyways.

The couple of big game rifles that I've got include a couple of Winchester Model 70s, Ruger M77s, a Browning, and a Sako in .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, .338 Winchester Magnum, 7x57, .257 Roberts, and .375 H&H Magnum. I've done a fair amount of waterfowl, deer, and antelope hunting in Idaho and Wyoming.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning all I can :)

Clayton

Hello cwdubya,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome! As a kid, I lived in Spokane (Fairchild AFB) and my family had a lake cabin in northern Idaho on Twin Lakes. Lot of good memories of fishing and boating on Lake Coeur d'Alene and Lake Pend Oreille.

Welcome to AH Clayton! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH Clayton! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to the family and the forum Clayton, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!

A belated welcome!

Welcome neighbor If you cant get the info you need from this site it just dosent exist,enjoy the articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois