Member from Barcelona Spain

MANUELBMA

Reaction score
Member of
SOCIETAT CAヌADORS EL PUIG
Hunted
SUDAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Glad to write quick introduction.
Love hunting since was young kid. My first experience in Africa was in 1982 for a 30 day Safari in South Sudan.
After many years could go with my daughter to S.A and enjoy together the same experience that I once with my father.

Welcome! Hope you will share some pictures.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome!

1982 was an "interesting" time in South Sudan.. John Garang was just about to take control of the SPLA and unite all of the warring factions against the north..

Sadly, fast forward 35 years.. and South Sudan is still pretty much in the same place today (multiple internal warring factions)...

Despite that, I love the country.. I've spent a good bit of time in Juba working and have visited several of the smaller towns and cities throughout... wonderful people, some very cool cultural ideals, etc...

I wish I could have seen it in 1982... I didnt start traveling there regularly until 2011..

Welcome to AH.
I hope you both enjoy your hunt in South Africa.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH MANUELBMA!

Welcome to AH. When are you and your daughter going, or have you gone already?

Just got back from Barcelona, beautiful place! Welcome!

Welcome to AH

Bienvenido Manuel, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome MANUELBMA! And glad to hear you and your daughter are going to SA! Hope to see pictures and a report on your trip.
Best

Glad to have you on our forum Manuelbma! Never have made it to Sudan, but spent a few days in Barcelona way back in 1974! It was a beautiful city then and was the first place I ever had quail for dinner! Hope you and the daughter have or had a great hunt!

Welcome sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg