Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
CostaRica_TaintedAlcohol.jpg

According to reports on 22 July, at least 19 people have been killed nationwide since early June due to poisoned alcohol. At least seven of the deaths reportedly occurred in San Jose province, which includes the capital, San Jose.

Authorities indicated that several alcohol brands were tainted with methanol—found in solvents and antifreeze—and have warned against consuming alcohol from brands including Guaro Montano, Guaro Gran Apache, Aguardiente Estrella, Aguardiente Barón Rojo, Aguardiente Timbuka, and Molotov Aguardiente.

Analysis
The World Health Organization (WHO) has previously reported outbreaks of counterfeit or informally-produced alcohol resulting in methanol poisoning in Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Libya, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan, Turkey and Uganda.

According to the WHO, symptoms of methanol poisoning often appear several hours after consumption and include drowsiness, dizziness, headache, vomiting, abdominal pain and vertigo. More serious cases can result in hyperventilation, blindness, coma, convulsions and respiratory arrest.

Advice
Avoid consuming alcohol manufactured by Guaro Montano, Guaro Gran Apache, Aguardiente Estrella, Aguardiente Barón Rojo, Aguardiente Timbuka, and Molotov Aguardiente.

Seek medical attention if symptoms emerge following consumption of alcohol.

Advice
Avoid consuming alcohol manufactured by Guaro Montano, Guaro Gran Apache, Aguardiente Estrella, Aguardiente Barón Rojo, Aguardiente Timbuka, and Molotov Aguardiente.

I think avoiding drinking anything with Molotov attached to the name is basic.
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Sounds like a list of Democratic candidates for Congress.

Wow, unbelievable!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!